Reviews for The Perfect, and Somewhat Dysfuctional, Family
kpop38 chapter 25 . 6/25
Please please continue the story! I've never read a story where Emily was so accepting of Luke!
kpop38 chapter 9 . 6/25
I can't believe I've never read this story before because I'm loving it! Sookie was hilarious and only said what we all were thinking...get married already!
Great story! I hope you decide to finish writing this story! It really is fantastic. Please continue to update!
Little Rae of Light chapter 25 . 9/11/2016
I just read this and was super sad to realize that it was never completed.
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
they way it was phrased I thought is was chris
jennjenn1982 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Any chance of an update of any of your stories?
Banana Flavored Lemonade chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
Fantastico! ;D figured that was an appropriate way to begin this review, considering the fact that they were just talking about Europe. Anyhow, this fic is amazing and I'm totally hooked. This is basically everything I've been looking for in a great fic. I absolutely hate it when writers rush into what they want to have come out of their work, I love that you've not done this. Keep up the good work, and hopefully we all see an update soon.
I was wondering, could you have Rory make a comment like; "if you and Luke are together, then can I start calling him dad again?" I think it'd be super cute. :D
PuppiesRCute chapter 25 . 8/10/2012
More please. Love this story. It's so good.
sfbxfcb chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
Wonderful!
Didine34790 chapter 25 . 8/2/2011
I love this story !

It's amazingly good but it hasn't been updated for 3 years
altavistarules chapter 25 . 7/25/2010
scotch is a type of whisky
altavistarules chapter 24 . 7/25/2010
I really don't understand why you wouldn't make more of them telling Rory. You didn't even include the dialogue. It's one of the biggest moments of your whole story but you didn't show it you just said it happened. Make it dramatic. Make Rory storm into Luke's shouting about "that woman" at him but finds Lorelai there. That's just one way, there's a million others.
Emiiily chapter 25 . 11/24/2009
I know I'm a bit late here but I love this story! And please update it been more than 2 years!
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 25 . 11/12/2009
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE. I love this story. I just found this story while looking for good Luke/Lorelai stories. I love the ones with a good Rory/Luke father/daughter relationship in it too. Please update soon.
Potterworm chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Pretty good story. Could do with some proofreading, but story wise, it's entertaining. Good job.