Reviews for Saturday
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
:( that was sad, it made me cry.
spix chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
loved it
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Ohmigosh, that was freaky and depressing! Did Remus die of heartbreak, or did he kill himself? Oh man. Somehow, I sensed from the beginning that this fic would not be as happy as it seemed, but I wasn't expecting the sudden, drastic plunge. Ah, well. It was very cleverly written and filled with overwhelming emotion. It made me want to cry. Good job (that's not sarcasm, I'm saying you achieved the effect you were going for, which is...hopefully, a good thing). You also did well with the characterization. It was sweet and convincing, and sweetly convincing. And bitter toward the end. Overall, bittersweet. _ I'll stop rambling now. _ My point is, you're a fantastic writer and I loved your story.
EvanescentOctober chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
:( that was really sad ... and cute at the same time ...

aww.. love it
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Uhm, can't quite figure what I think about it. You were describing things around them beautifully, but it seemed that some feelings were missing, but then again, if they're dead, it makes sense. And there was this sad feeling upon it all, which was indeed very nicely made, but it was there too, when it shouldn't be. I know this is a terrible review, 'cause I can't explain properly what was wrong, and it seems all negative, but it isn't meant to be so. Dammit!

New try: Generally it was lovely, but in some scenes it seemed a little too 'flat' Like non-emotional. Your descriptions of the park and stuff was wonderful.
Kate Blanche chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Oh, wow... just wow. So good. I didn't even see that coming. It's so sad that their happiness cannot ever be. But absolutely beautiful, loved it all.
thepoweroflove chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
wow it was really sweet loved it