Reviews for Shades of Gray
Guest chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
OMG OMG OMG! ITS FRED AND GEORGE THE BEST TWINS EVER! GO WEASLEY TWINS!
animestarz96 chapter 43 . 1/6/2014
This was amazing!
Joshua chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
"Yeah, it does sound like the title of a hyped up action cartoon." That was a brilliant fourth wall joke!
guest chapter 40 . 1/23/2013
loved it!
lealila chapter 43 . 7/13/2012
After three days of reading this, I am so glad I did. The interactions between the teens, continuing stories told, backstories unfolded-beautiful. There were some spelling errors throughout (either missing a letter, or replacing one letter with another) but overall, I caught very few of them. And I'm impressed on how in-character everyone is.

Nice work.
babytiger5360 chapter 43 . 6/26/2012
These stories or one shots ROCKED! I love how you got everybody's own personalities, past, and troubles and were able to combined them together! Love your stories! You are such a Great Author!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 43 . 6/8/2012
*stands up from chair and claps* you my friend are an amazing Titans author! What great writing! 43 chapters too! AMAZING

Applaudable! :D that is why I'm applauding!

:D thanks a whole lot for writing this fanfic. I really love it, and I'm willing to bet without looking at the reviews that a lot of others love it too!

DMRA
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
...*still dying from laughter from Robin's dream*

HAHAHA "I'm the godddamn Batman!" LOLOLOLOL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Who's the one eyed guy?" lol Mistah J of course he'd be in Robin's dream with Slade, and DaddyBats, and CATWOMAN and Raven and Starfire lol

why were they all there again? *shrugs* *goes back to hysterical laughter*
BlatantBookworm chapter 43 . 5/18/2012
Awesome fic! Bit of humour dotted around - which is great, FYI - and a bit of ansty-drama parts too.

I like the ending chapter.
BlatantBookworm chapter 27 . 5/18/2012
Cute.

Terra's okay, although if you ask me she should have stayed dead. I mean, 'Things Change' was a great episode and if they'd continued it would have been awesome, but it seems a bit of a cliff-hanger to me.
BlatantBookworm chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
Cool!

Pity there wasn't Flinx... there was such potential for it in this chapter.

Like it anyway.
BlatantBookworm chapter 20 . 5/15/2012
...I did not know that stupid song had another verse.

Love the story! Perfect mix between angst and humour.
BlatantBookworm chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
Haha LOL!

Love the funny chapters more.

Cool! XD!
BlatantBookworm chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
Cool!

So... Cyborg's worst nightmare is OOCness.

I guess he should never meet FF.N. Good. I hate it when characters meet FF.N.

Love it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Love it!

Being a troll to get out of a situation is SO something i can see BB doing.