Reviews for Roy's addiction to Ed
KiraJ chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Well I don't know about those other dudes, but I thought it was really good! But I think you should write and publish it. Don't you want credit for what you did instead of just the friend who was a little shy?
MadScientistV chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
O-kay... way too much dialogue and way too little detail. Great plot idea, but not enough detail and there are some grammar errors. Dialogue is good, but without details of who's speaking and what they'r doing while speaking, it gets too confusing and gives readers a headache.
daisukeniwafan1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
It was a little rushed and it had a lot of grammar errors, other than that it was pretty good. ]
suitsandties chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
wow *nose bleed*your friend should get an account _ your really good :P
kk bk chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
like the fic but i was just wondering if you could post a fic that is something like how edward during the fight between him and roy(you know the whole challenge)that to everybody surprise to find out that he was actually a she like she was wearing some kind of breast restraint that made her B cup breasts clash aginst her shirt but not revealing to much to embarrssess her. And it is just a shock for everyone but she doesn't really care and tackles roy to the while having her obvious nreasts in her face but the fight between them was stopped and ed was taken to the furher to have a talk with him and to return to to HQ to be greeted with perverted eyesand such.

i can't really think of much right now because i'm not good at it but can you please do this story.(in the beginning can you show hints of roy being in love with ed before she is identified.

Please i beg you to do this.
Dovey chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Lol, Kitsune Tanaka. XD

And I thought this fic was good (bit rushed) but good. Some parts I found a 'lil humorous, and funny stuff is definitely a plus for me. Tell your friend this was good, even though it was somewhat rushed, eh? )
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Yay! Why can't Roy leave *ME* notes like that, huh? Why can't *ANYONE* leave me notes like that?
YvonneandNeji chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
o.O Way confusing, you ran the plot too fast.
kinsey chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
it really good i like it in many ways but i think you should continue on the story it would make a really good fanfic but if you want i could send you a few of my own RoyXEd Fanfics ok just e-mail me for them ok
Me And My God Complex chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Nice.
TitanLover chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
O_O wow that was good! just one thing though...YOU DIDNT INCLUDE THE MAKEOUTY-NESS! T_T you skipped it...oh well, it was good, and i laughed alot!
Chained-Evil chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Eh! it was good but everything happened a bit fast doncha think?
HisokaYukiko chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Love it! Tis really hilarious and RoyXEd ROX!
DysprosiumOxide chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
eh! too much talking! but good story.
Edward elric chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Hey this was a good story and can you please write more?