Reviews for Titans Tomorrow
Frankie chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
Shinobi Showdown? Isn't that the title of one of your "Naruto" stories?

Anyway, the chapter is great! I really liked the way you presented Red Dragon's background... and I guess RD is to be paired with Nightstar, right?

Great work and keep going!
Ming chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Nice chappie... I like the romantic part at the end and overall the way you shown Red Dragon's past. I sure hope you'll keep updating! Great job!
Hyde chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Nice going... I liked this chapter, it was pretty deep and the fight was great. I hope you'll keep updating.
Jackyl 2000 chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Nice ep. A little dark, but I still enjoyed it very much!

Can't wait for Wendigo's story, so update sometime soon!
Rider Paladin chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Pretty good second chapter. Are you setting up a Red Dragon/Nightstar romance here? If so, I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops. I know I criticized you for making Nightstar so similar to Starfire in her characterization, but now I don't mind as much and I'm looking forward to Wendigo's past.
Chaltab chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Another good story, and a cool fight between Red Dragon and Black Phoenix.

Though there are some serious grammatical and wording errors that come from the language barrier. They don't make it impossible to understand the story, but they are distracting. I suggest you find a beta who is fluent in English, and my offer to beta for this story still stands.

Anyway, carry on.
Really Annoying One chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
A nice start IMO. The characters look original and their powers are cool. You kept it in the climate of the TV show, so me like. Hope you'll update this sometime.
Eve-lyn chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I like it... you've managed to keep the spirit of the TV show (which I liked better then the comic). Your characters are interesting and I sure hope you'll update this every once in a while.
Ming chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Wow, you did a TT fic even.

It's pretty good: the characters are original and it's kept in the TV show spirit. Update from time to time.

Good job.
Pat chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Cool! I see you can do TT fics too!

I like your characters and do hope you'll update this one from time to time.
Ace D. Portgas chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I didn't know you do TT too!

This one so rocks! It's just awesome!

It makes me want more!

Update this too!
gamer chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Pretty good, Though it was a lot, I still enjoyed it. How do you make a profile like this?
Ziomster chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Didn't know you were doing TT as well.

This chapter was cool. I like the new Titans and Havok seems like Slade of this generation :)

I hope you'll update this sometime.
Hyde chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Never thought you'd do TT fic.

But it's a nice one... I like the characters, especially since they're not the copies of the old crew. And the story was interesting and funny, so perhaps you can update this one every now and then? Nice work.
Jackyl 2000 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wow, you even started a TT fic?

Well, it's nice. The characters are pretty original and the story was funny at times. Overall I say it's a good one and that you'll update this from time to time.