Reviews for Hunters: Bad Moon Rising
empath89 chapter 16 . 5/6/2007
i know that you wrote this a while back...but i haven't had a chance to read all that much, so now i'm reading thru some of the fics...including yours. this was amazing! they work so well together. you amaze me. i usually hate any fic with a female character tagging along with sam and dean, but jack's just that cool. loved it!

hugs...empath
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
We'll I officially declare myself a stupid hick. I know a grand total of zero of those songs. But for the first time ever I'm glad they exist it they helped you write this. I don't cry. When I saw John... save Dean I spent 2 hrs wandering through the dark of my ohio farm trying not to attack a tree (the tree would have won and that would have just been embarassing). While reading this installment of the Hunters series I think I got up and paced my room a million times. Seriously I have to replace the carpet now because it's thread bare from my late night rants. Jack reminds me a lot of my sister, being a cocky little slip of a thing, and reading what she went through just drove me mad. You made me actually feel the story and thats something a LOT of profecianal authours can't do. So Kudos!
hms66 chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
this like all of your other stories was amazing! no it was more than amazing! i can not beleive how great of a writer you are! i cant wait for the next story because i have a feeling it will be even better than all the rest!
Mander08 chapter 16 . 10/3/2006
I know ... 3 of those songs... and oddly enough I can see Jack Jack rocking out to Animal I have become.. _ ::shrugs:: That's a good song.

WOHOO! THey get a vacation... and of course things wont go as they plan... 'cause it's them... they are the Winchester Boys and Girl... just like the animaniacs except actual people.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 16 . 10/3/2006
HA! I have BMR, Tender Sugar, and Coming Undone on my iPod. Nice choices lol. Good ending, glad Dean wants to take a vacation so they can get all pretty again lol. Can't wait for the next one!
angel679 chapter 16 . 10/3/2006
Awesome ending. Especially when Dean told them they were going on vacation and Sam and Jack were so confused mouthing back and forth to each other. Its sad and funny that none of them know what a vacation is but it will be fun reading about them trying to take one. Make sure you write some fun in before everything goes south. Oh and loved the benders mention. Cant wait for your next story.
EmSyd chapter 16 . 10/3/2006
Awesome. Loved it. Fantastic ending.
Dex1 chapter 16 . 10/2/2006
It's funny b/c I wrote this one story where they had the same issue, not having a clue what to do with time off. And Dean was scared and terrorized by a rat...neither of which were really main plots...actually I'm not sure there was much of a plot to that one...anyway...

Obviously, mine wasn't a very good story, but I fully expect much, much more out of you in this upcoming adventure of thiers. Of course, following this painful yet pleasurable little ditty will be a feat in and of itself - it being my favorite of the Hunters thus far. You have quite a challange facing you then I suppose. But I got faith.

Naturally, and I do realize this may classify me as a 'meanie', regardless of the fact that they obviously need a vacation, I simply can't wait for something to go wrong. And, Hell, the trip hasn't even started yet!
Dex1 chapter 15 . 10/2/2006
They say actions speak louder than words, but really I guess it depends on the individual. Look at Dean, he's all about action, which is why whenever he does say something, something REAL, you know it's...heartfelt. Because for him words don't come easily. He has to THINK about it.

Sam's the exact opposite...he'll say what's on his mind w/o a second thought. It's his actions, the effort you know he must have put forth behind them, the need/desire that spurned them to begin with, that show the depth of his feelings. That's why I think the telekinesis only occured that one time, when he was FORCED into action. It's one thing to have and attempt to interpret visions or dreams...that's rather contemplative work. And if there's one place you can always be sure to find Sammy it's inside his own head. Which is why, as you pointed out, it truly means something when he steps outside of that protective shell, 'cause that's almost what it seems like he uses his intellect as occasionally, and steps up. It's not just that he takes action, but that he does so without thinking. "Like a punch."

Huh, I just realized that...Sam shows he cares by shutting off his brain and just doing what comes naturally. Dean shows he cares by actually turning his upstairs brain on and saying what's truly on his mind. Hm, no wonder their relationship can be so tense.

Anyway, I guess this is the extrodinarily long winded way of saying that you were right to have Sam fire the kill shot. And, wo, was it long winded.
Mander08 chapter 15 . 10/2/2006
::sinister laugh:: The sick fuck got his head blown up... MUAHAHAHAHA, YES GO SAM! POINT BLANK RIGHT IN THE SKULL! AHAHAHAH. ::smiles::

Alec: You done?

AHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHA

Alec: ::laughs:: I thinks she's happy he's dead.

He got shot in the skull, the bastard ::Sticks tongue out at Brian:: Your dead, oh yes, You are! HA!

Alec: I think she liked the chapter too.

This chapter was Awesome Blaze. I love the names they had at the end, and your right I could picture Sammy shooting someone in the skull... like he did Brian _... to protect the ones he loves. And YaY! They got Jack JAck to a hospital to get better, and stitched up. ::hugs Jack Jack:: I am so glad that she will be alright. _

Alec: ::Two thumbs up:: Cant wait til you update next.

Me either, so update sooner rather than later... or update whenever you update _. Oh and one more thing...

AHAHAHAHHA BRIAN GOT SHOT IN THE SKULL! YES THE BASTARD WENT DOWN WITH A KABOOM! ::maniacal laughter::

Alec: Thank god he's dead.

::still laughing in a maniacal tone::

Alec: Till next time.
angel679 chapter 15 . 10/2/2006
Absoluetly loved it. Im glad you made the decision to have him fire the kill shot and also to have him pissed that he didnt get to make him suffer cause Sammy full out pissed and protective is an awesome thing to watch or in this case read. Yea Sammy does have that let me stick my foot in my mouth and leave teeth marks on my knees problem to communication alot of times doesnt he but we love him anyway. Dean was so not going to let go of the jack ass was he not in his lifetime. Just what kind of bond do Jack and Dean have now since they have been in each others heads huh. Cant wait for the epilouge.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 15 . 10/2/2006
::gasp:: He raped her? Dean's gonna be pissed when he finds that out. OMG *tears* its really over? How sad. You do know that now you have to have a HUGE fluffy moment to top it off. Good luck with that. And for my health, update soon!
Mander08 chapter 14 . 9/30/2006
::raises hand:: I got all weepy in the epsiode... It was a tearjerker allright. John died ::pouts:: I just started to like him too. But did you see the opening sequence with the fire and the title

Alec: She really liked that part.

And Dean was barefoot... _ and he looked really hot in those cloths _... ::clears throat:: Anywho's awesome chapter. Im so grateful that Dean found Jack Jack. One question though. Can I help Dean and Sam kill Brian? PLease? The bastard needs to die... a slow and painful death... ::nods:: Oh yes a very slow and painful death.

Alec: Oh no... she is thinking of very painful ways to die now... update when you update, so she can find out how he dies, 'cause we all know a bullet just wont due.

::maniacal laughter from Zane::
Maggles chapter 14 . 9/30/2006
wow great chapter i'm so relieved they finally found poor jack

and yes i was near tears too during my time of dying i'm still reeling lol
hms66 chapter 14 . 9/30/2006
that was a great chapter! i was totally sad and a little teary when i was watching In My Time Of Dieing. but i thought it was so great that he did that for his son. but please update soon! im dying to find out what happends to the trio!