Reviews for Vicissitude
morning-tonight chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Like it? Love it. I must have read it more than five times already and have yet to write a review. So here I am writing a review because every time I read this story, a little part of me just goes into hiding but then I read fluff so it's all good. Anyway, wonderful writing. thanks a lot!
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is truly amazing...your word choice and description add to the effect of the depression and how much she despises the rain or how much she misses him.

I teared up when he died, I can't believe she thinks she has to live in misery...I thought she was going to be ok but then that incident.

Your a fantastic writer.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
love it! please write more shikatema!
Mystica83 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I read this story a while back and I was impressed with how well you were able to manipulate your readers' emotions. Normally I'm a little picky about my angst...it's tricky sometimes to overkill, and too much sadness is like too much happiness. These are ninja - they feel emotions differently that the rest of us. I think you were able to portray that very well. Nice job.
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Just read you AWESOME profile! You're as spastic as I am! IT'S A MIRACLE! I am Miss Spazzmerica(hm... that's a good idea for a pen name!)and you are, like, Miss Spazzpan! Get this: Every day, I hear people randomly talking in Japanese because I WATCH TOO MUCH MERMAID MELODY SAILOR MOON AND MEW MEW POWERS! AND YES CHEESE IS THE FOOD OF THE GODS! I GOT CONSTAPATED ONE TIME FROM A CHEESE EATING CONTEST! *pants then looks back at review and falls anime style* I also have a smexy anime bishie closet, but I call it my Kawaii Closet of Hot Sexy Beasts. It currently contains Aoyama Masaya, Kaito, Darien, and of course Kisshu! *takes Kisshu out of KCOHSB and starts kissing him Pucca-style*

Kisshu: Help...me...

Me: SHUT UP OR YOU GO BACK IN THE KCOHSB!

Kisshu: 0.0

That's better. He's my little Kisshy-kun! 'Cept I support MasayaIchigo cause Kisshy-kun is MINE! MINE MINE MINE! I also currently have an assasin on the trail of Hippo, whose mission objective is this: Steal him and his kawaiiness (and his hat)! .

Also Green Day rox my sox, Bowling for Soup is currently on the way to the KCOHSB, and I think Panic at The Disco should only eat cheese. *does signature smiley* . IT'S MY SMILEY AND NO ONE ELSE CAN STEAL IT! UNDERSTAND? . Thus you see why my username should be Miss Spazzmerica. Byebye!

-Miss Spazzmerica

My pantented line of smileys! .

Happy: .

Pissed: .
StarfireFowl chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
A very nice fic. The title intrigued me the most (I had to go look it up and then I felt really stupid when it showed up at the bottom of the story cuz I should have just waited.) But overall a good story.
rachellephant chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Wow. That was so great, it made me cry. I loved it. Wow.
theREvamped chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This has to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Not many can get my eyes to tear up...the last time that happended was...a while ago. Nothing I say can give it the honor it deserves. Nothing. I can say, "WHAT AN AWESOME FIC! I WISH I COULD WRITE THAT COULD!" or "What an emotional piece...so well thought-out!" or even "wow" but none of that would make the cut. Truely fantastic - this goes on my favorite stories list.
Seeker of the Charter chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I can't even begin to say how much I loved this story... Simply put; it was beautiful. It had me crying all the way up until the end when I was finally able to smile.

On a lighter note...Temari and Shikamaru are my favorite Naruto couple and I think you really captured the escense of their characters. I'm just going to have to say this again...it was beautiful.
ILikeAppleCider chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
WAH! THAT WAS SO SAD! *sob* wah! ...it was sad, but good...great job
DrerrRedclaw chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I don't normally do reviews unless it's really well done. This is solid, and far above the standard normally floating around here.

Excellent title choice, too.
GirlMood chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Amazing. It's simply amazing to know that an author with your writing skill is actually posting on I can't see why you were so worried about this fic. It's wonderful and... tragic. Perhaps that sounds a bit cliched but I truly mean it. Actually, I'm not a fan of character deaths, but, seeing as Shikamaru's was important to the story and not a vain attempt to bash a hated character, it was enough to ignore that. The story flowed well and I thought that each person who popped up in this fic played their short(or in Temari's case) long piece very well. There was no oocness. Well, anyway, I'll go see if you have anymore Shikamaru/Temari fics. Write on, person.
philosophergirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
excuse me?
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Great story! Poor Temari! God bless!