Reviews for Grounded
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was great! :)
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aww...that was cool! It was really nice!
Hyena Cub chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Nicely done! I enjoyed the descriptions, and how it must feel to have such a soul-deep connection to an element.

If I might offer a bit of constructive criticism, it seemed slightly disjointed, a bit hard to follow. The descriptions were wonderful, and easy to feel, but the story itself was slightly difficult to follow. It sort of seemed to jump from one aspect to another. One small thing, the "sorry" Cye in the middle of the swimming nude comment was slightly jarring. Seemed not to fit with the rest of it.

At any rate, I enjoyed the story!
zorra chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
wow this story is amazing! It's worded very well and flows smoothly. Your discriptions and details are perfect. I loved reading this! Wonderful work!
irishais chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Quite good. I must say, I had my doubts when I reentered the Ronin Warriors section of today for the first time in months, but I was pleasantly suprised to find a fic this delightful. Your writing style is easy to read, and moves well. Keep up the good work.

irishais
Mirror and Image chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Aw, this was so sweet, another fic I have to poke Mirror into reading. It was soft, if such a word can be used, and a nice look into Kento and his connection to his element. His is one that's always overlooked (Ryo's too, strangely) and yet it's debatably the "largest" most powerful element there is. It's nice to see an exploration of it.

Image
The Moonless Night chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
How do you keep doing this? How do you keep stringing sentences together with such art and imagery that I live within the words? ...Needless to say, this piece is well done. You have done it yet again, Emerald.

Until the next post, ja ne! _
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This was a really good original story. You took an idea that no one has ever really toyed with before and made it into something thoughtfully interesting. Very sweet and very deep. :-) Good job, em!
Venombabe chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I love this. Deep in a lot of parts And it kinda makes me think of Avatar the Last Airbender for some odd reason ; O well, I love it!
Haleykim chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I really liked this piece, Em. It has great characterization and I thought it was very moving. I especially loved the last paragraph; it was very poignant.

Thanks for writing this, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
Little Fairy from Nam chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Kento is hot because... he is deep. (it had to happen)

Your characterizations are amazing, em. Seriously. Everything was perfect.
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Oh, that was such a good story!
Khisanth chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I'm sorry, though the story was a very nice, introspective view of Kento... I must admit that I giggled at the last line. It's so cute - lighthearted, even, compared to the somewhat-seriousness of the rest of the fic.

I liked it. :D
Inda chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
:) :) :) very good! I like it!
Animefreak99-06 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Aww, this is such a sweet story. I liked it alot. Keep up the good work.