Reviews for Last Kiss Good Night
Transformette chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Seven years later... I review this fic as absolutely perfect in every sentence. I loved this. I feel so funny writing under such an old fic, but I just had to! Thank you for this!
Mane chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Make a sec chappie
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
LOL! Heh-heh, that'll teach'em. ;P. Don't really see that many Optimus/Elita intimacy moments like this one here. There's this one fic by Hearts of Eternity called "What Time We Have Left", I think you would like it. ;).

Bumblebee: Cya! :).
NybCR chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Hehe _ Very sweet.
ElectrikTrinity chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
That was so sweet! _ And the image of them realizing they weren't alone was priceless! I had to muffle my laughter in my pillow so I wouldn't wake anyone.
palomino333 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aww... That was adorable! :) I felt ready to burst out laughing when they were caught, but it's also kinda sad what happens to them in the end.
Spirit Dream Writer chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
HAHAHAHA! Poor Optimus and Elita, oh the humiluation. On the other hand, Positively amazing story, sweet and funny...a perfect one-shot.
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 9/12/2006

That was amazing, Optimus was humiliated, the twins and Jazz were scarred for life, Prowl was descusted on the inside, all-in-all, Great work!

Inkfamy chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
RE: Aw, sweet. And funny. Nice one.
Tiontah chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Poor Optimus. That was so funny. I loved the whole story, especcily when the elevator opened. Very nice.