Reviews for Royal Thorns
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 1 . 8/2
Plz continue ! This is epic
GoliathPyroson chapter 2 . 2/20
oh gODS when I read that Dash had found him out I was just "You find out that the guy you've bullied since freshman year is the guy who literally rules the worlds, and your reaction is to insult him... that's what I call suicidal stupidity."
Lilith Jae chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Oh come on! You say you'll update soon, it's been years. I want to see how this story goes. Come on! Please? Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?
Lilith Jae chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
The irony of your statement at the end of the chapter, Danny slitting his wrists now that they gave him away. Yowch! Anyway, this is awesome, so if you didn't abandon the story, or it isn't complete, please finish it! 6 chapters seem way too short to sort anything out.
nekogirl017 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Oh shit! Have I read this before? GAAH! My memories getting bad! I thought this sounded familiar! Did I ever finish...? Don't think so. Oh well! Better late then never!
SpecterWolf chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Noooo! I love this story, it can't just end there
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
oh noes.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
oh dear. Danny's snapped. He needs either Psychologist or a psychristrist or a counsellor pronto
PLEASEUPDATE chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I love this story! UPDATE PLEASE! I'll give you a virtual cookie!
13CrushedDreams chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I love it!
1000Nachts chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Somewhere, in the heart of every sentient ghost, there is a dial set to 'High Drama'.
Pleaseupdatesoon chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I wanna know what happens next! Please update!
Doctor Skittles chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
I think it would have been better and longer in the end if you didn't make him snap
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Guess there was no next time, huh? Your DF/SM fics are so amazing and well written and dark and #$*•!.!&% I just can't explain how awesome they are. So seriously try to finish both of them! Even after all these years there are still people like me who read them and crave for more! Pleeeaaase! *begging*
Shooting Star Sky Saint chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Jazz just turned badass in her own way :) nice story dude, please continue on strong!