Reviews for Royal Thorns
The-Phandom-Queen chapter 6 . 7/12
Nooooo! Where is the rest?!
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AMAZING! HOLY FUDGE! I THINK I'M GONNA CRY NOW
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/25
This is good:)
CaptainDorito chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Noooo you didn't continue, I was so into this story too, pleeease continue!
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Plz continue ! This is epic
GoliathPyroson chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
oh gODS when I read that Dash had found him out I was just "You find out that the guy you've bullied since freshman year is the guy who literally rules the worlds, and your reaction is to insult him... that's what I call suicidal stupidity."
Lilith Jae chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Oh come on! You say you'll update soon, it's been years. I want to see how this story goes. Come on! Please? Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?
Lilith Jae chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
The irony of your statement at the end of the chapter, Danny slitting his wrists now that they gave him away. Yowch! Anyway, this is awesome, so if you didn't abandon the story, or it isn't complete, please finish it! 6 chapters seem way too short to sort anything out.
nekogirl017 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Oh shit! Have I read this before? GAAH! My memories getting bad! I thought this sounded familiar! Did I ever finish...? Don't think so. Oh well! Better late then never!
SpecterWolf chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Noooo! I love this story, it can't just end there
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
oh noes.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
oh dear. Danny's snapped. He needs either Psychologist or a psychristrist or a counsellor pronto
PLEASEUPDATE chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I love this story! UPDATE PLEASE! I'll give you a virtual cookie!
13CrushedDreams chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I love it!
1000Nachts chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Somewhere, in the heart of every sentient ghost, there is a dial set to 'High Drama'.