Reviews for Dude Looks Like a Lady
Dino-Roge chapter 1 . 8/18
You know, I loved the movie. I love the movie. Adore it, in fact. The way Duke and Viola got together and everything, the story was delightfully perfect. But this piece? I like it... I adore it and enjoyed reading it just as much as I enjoyed watching the film! The story of Duke and Viola here is just as delightful, the two of them just as funny, sweet and awesome here as in STM itself! Every single moment of this fic made smile and I almost did not want this long, lovely one shot to end at all! Sorry that I'm not sorry for not being able to provide flames for your frozen state, though, because I've got nothing but love for this one. Maybe that would do just as well; you know, the warmth? :)

Again, great job, brilliant writing!
Loved this!
love it! :D
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I laughed.
Evani chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I live this, it's brilliant, and I suppose I should send a little flame for you so you can stay warm THIS winter haha... Ummm oh! *Hehem* omg, this is like totally not what happens in the movie, like get it right... Stay warm :D
LaueeeCarter chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
So cute!
SandKastles chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This is great! I just finished watching the film and was really craving a fic about duke knowing way beforehand. Thanks so much for writing this! It was beautiful 3

:DontYa.
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
That was really cute! The first STM fic I've read and I loved it!
Burning the Frozen Summers chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This is really good, it's one of the best STM fanfics I've read on , congrats!
CanadianGirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
It's a cold one isnt it
Canadians rock
Lets go for a race on our polar bears eh
Or we could build igloos your choice
;)
22-fall-in-love chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Love it
TheRoadOfInsanity chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I love this story! Has to be one of my favourites!:)