Reviews for Dude Looks Like a Lady
thefanster chapter 1 . 8/15
Awww, that was really great! I just saw the movie today and thought that I should read some fanfics about it (seriously, it's too awesome not to read) and I'm really glad they weren't disappointing! It's really good and I love your take on the movieeeee!

Keep writin'

-thefanster who's way too lazy to login
P.S. hope your Canadian butt stayed warm that winter LMAO
HedwigGirl chapter 1 . 4/9
Omg the fic I never knew I needed
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This was pretty cute!
Dino-Roge chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
You know, I loved the movie. I love the movie. Adore it, in fact. The way Duke and Viola got together and everything, the story was delightfully perfect. But this piece? I like it... I adore it and enjoyed reading it just as much as I enjoyed watching the film! The story of Duke and Viola here is just as delightful, the two of them just as funny, sweet and awesome here as in STM itself! Every single moment of this fic made smile and I almost did not want this long, lovely one shot to end at all! Sorry that I'm not sorry for not being able to provide flames for your frozen state, though, because I've got nothing but love for this one. Maybe that would do just as well; you know, the warmth? :)

Again, great job, brilliant writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
love it! :D
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I laughed.
Evani chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I live this, it's brilliant, and I suppose I should send a little flame for you so you can stay warm THIS winter haha... Ummm oh! *Hehem* omg, this is like totally not what happens in the movie, like get it right... Stay warm :D
LaueeeCarter chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
So cute!
SandKastles chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This is great! I just finished watching the film and was really craving a fic about duke knowing way beforehand. Thanks so much for writing this! It was beautiful 3

:DontYa.
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
That was really cute! The first STM fic I've read and I loved it!
Burning the Frozen Summers chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This is really good, it's one of the best STM fanfics I've read on , congrats!
CanadianGirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
It's a cold one isnt it
Canadians rock
Lets go for a race on our polar bears eh
Or we could build igloos your choice
;)