Reviews for Juunigatsu no Sayonara
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Its was awesomeee! Juz didnt like the sasusaku moment hate tat couple wif passion hahaha root course is TAT ANNOYIN PINJ HAIR WOMAN but i must say, tat its was a really nice read enjoyable;) do make more for tis couple? !;
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was really sad. Why are they not together if they want each other? Ssd.

Could you make a sequel when they get together - SasuHina. Please ]
xLittleMissReality chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
You could make a two-shot out of this! I mean, I'm not persisting you do, but it's a possibility... You know, make Naruto jealous, Hinata starts yelling/crying to Sasuke, "Why'd you do it!" The works. But of course you don't have to... *pulls out kunai* LOL, JK. This was a great fic, and even though I hate SasuSaku with a passion this was really well written so it's okay. Moshi Moshi!
Kiryuu-Yori chapter 1 . 1/10/2009

kinda sad...

but very well-written~,~
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*sigh* That was so sweet. what happened to the SasuHina? *sniff* They're not together in this one either. Why Kami-sama? WHY? (wow. i'm crazy)
SecretBox chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
It leaves one feeling melancholy . . . I loved the last sentence. In my opinion, there wasn't any real SasuSaku here; one-sided at best. & as it should be! o

'Tis a very bittersweet story you got here. Keep up the good work! ]
NinjaDancer chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
-throws rocks- I hate SasuSaku. Otherwise it's good. I think u should write another chapy !
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aw, yes. I like it. Please continue it.
AB Firestar chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
damn that sucks! poor poor sasuke! but a great story!
Darkened Purity chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
please make this into a story it's just so GOOD!...
Ice Demon Meru chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Very interesting and very nice!
XxAnonymous1xX chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Whoa. This one-shot was so... emotional. I could just feel the somewhat bitter sadness coming out through the computer. The first time I read it I understood, then the second time I got lost and now I cant remember. Damn your fic for being so good I had to read it over again! Ok, so if their genin, and Sasuke wants Hinta and Hinata seems to feel likewise, what the hell is stopping them? Its not like Hinata and Naruto are married or something.. meh, i dont know. All I know was that this fic left me feeling very... depressed for a lack of a better term. It was just so sad. Poor Sasuke. Poor Hinata. I really loved reading this. -adds to favorites- you should write more like this. Its really good. Deserves hell of a lot more reviews. The poem and lyrics were very touching. Good job writing this. Please continue being awesome. You rock.
Puppet-Strings-Dee chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
AW! That was cute! You should keep writing it! hehehe
sailorchix chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Lucky for you am not to picky. I just like Hinata! I like this a lot.
Misoporkramen chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I liked it, makes you feel sad though, I hate when these situations happen in real life! Your work is always so well written, all the emotions/feelings you intend to portray are always there.