Reviews for A Dove's Wings
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Mal? now i know who vincent's working for: Malon!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
hmmm... I think that vincent is getting that cash by spying on zelda and link for the king, but he's feeding the king false info.
Fox573 chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
Great story. You are a great writer. I loved Super Special Chapter 14 D

I hope to see a sequel. That would be great!

-Fox573-
Coli Chibi chapter 14 . 6/9/2009
Other then some grammer problems, it was good. Bravo!
Mitch chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
This was a truely imaginitive story. You created a large expanded universe in the Zelda genre that was clearly well thought out and inventive.

That being said, I did not particularly like this story for several reasons.

First of all, while the beginning started out strong, by the time I got to the end of the story I felt like I had just finished eating every cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory and then, looking out the window of the restaurant, watch a Veveeta factory explode. That's alotta cheese.

The final fight scene in the market made no sense to me. It seemed like a combination of a Jackie Chan film and Kung-Fu Panda.

You also never explained Vincents amazing abilities. The reason that Link possesed such skill and power in the Zelda universe is because he held the triforce of courage. That is the only reason he was able to accomplish his feats. So what power is Vincent drawing on? Additionaly, taking on extrordinary odds and not killing anyone seems very unbelievable.

The part where Zelda turns Vincent's brother intrigues me. So, you are telling me that after he captures his brother and leads him back to Hyrule in chains (which had to have taken several days mind you) Zelda made him change his mind with only a few words spoken through a door? Please.

Another thing, the King permiting the final fight at the end seemed silly, but what was more silly was his sudden change of heart and forgiving everyone that had wronged him.

You labled this story as a romance and adventure, but the only romance here was your romance with your character Vincent. As soon as that character was introduced all character development with Link and Zelda ceased. They spent the rest of the story playing a support role for Vincent.

Don't get me wrong, I like the character creation of Vincent, but never forget that the heart and soul of any Zelda-Link story is...well...Zelda and Link.

Finally, after the creation of the inhumanly powerful and wealthy Vincent, the story became very predictable. Vincents character robbed the story of any suspense because he easily provided all the answers to Zelda and Links problems.

I don't mean to be too harsh. You are clearly a very talented and creative writer. I hope you might use some of my constructive criticism when attempting your next fanfic. Keep writing and good luck!

The Shadowy Annonomous Reviewer,

Mitch
Sapphia chapter 14 . 9/17/2008
Me loves this story! Hehe, The Super Special Chapter 14 was funny! :) .
CrystalDaggerz chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
eh...? Vincent has a weakness? :p
CrystalDaggerz chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
Whe! See, I reviewed. Great as always, I sometimes can't believe how great of a writer you are, only a few spelling mistakes. Vincent's awesomeness XXD! Though i can't shake off the feeling that he reminds me of you somehow...? Is it that you are both impossibly stubborn or that both of you have Zim size ego's?

Great chappie either way
Rarity93 chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
I gotta say this was alot better than I thought it would be!

Keep writingP
IronicVeghead chapter 14 . 7/22/2007
this is a great story and i LOVE Vincent! and super special chapter 14 it rox my sox off.
Monkeyman88j chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
That was beautiful. That may be one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever read. I don't say that to everyone. In fact, ever since I've been reading fanfictions, I've only said that to one other person, and I believe you deserve to have it said to also.
CrystalDaggerz chapter 7 . 4/11/2007
Proposing under a starry night sky under the wings of two angels from a fountain? How romantic, and again...adorable! Vincent kicks booty by the way, but not Ishida's.

And Ichigo's

Ygfi chapter 14 . 4/6/2007
lame.
Sysanet chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
YAY!

*hugs GoddessKnight* Thank You Wingy!
Sysanet chapter 13 . 4/5/2007
missed meh? lol, this twas an AWESOME story, you're beginning was great, your middle was awesome. I'm disappointed Link never did slug Jess like you promised me he would *pouts* but over all it twas awesome, corny ending, but hey your ending normally are!