Reviews for A Demon's Fate
ShinoCoolGaaraAwesome chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
I've read this before, and it's still awesome the second time around! :D
Reader chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
Best fanfic ever it was so cute
iFoxWhisper chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
I was postitivily squealing through most of this chapter. laughing my ass off aswel job well done! you also gave me the idea to write a fanfic from Gaara's point of view if and when i write it i will credit you for the idea!
RisingXxLawliet chapter 19 . 10/28/2010
awww sweet ending ]
Leah chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
O.K I'm taking a guess here the things that she released are pain, suffering and sadness.
2randomppl chapter 19 . 7/11/2010
Please write a sequel to this it's so good!

The only thing is that it was kinda lame how she gave up on being a ninja, she was so powerful & then she ends up working in a clothes shop... wth! o_O
Lathya chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
I'm sorry, I just can't get into this story. Nozomi spends far to much time being depressed and bringing up these same things over and over and over again. Ok, I get it. She lost her parents, her sister's an ass, and now she's a demon. You don't need to keep bringing it up. It is completely unnecessary, and just ruins the story. Also, I don't get why she's in jail for attacking Kankuro. The Kazekage knows about the demon, and he would want her to be training it, and learning how to control it. Just like with Gaara growing up, it shouldn't matter what she does. Especially when it was such a minor attack. She gave him a scratch and then grabbed him for less than a minute. Then her apology and her reaction was too much. Sure, yes, apologize, I could even get the running off bit. However, the level of her reaction was too much. After reading these first two chapters I picture Nozomi as an over emotional emo kid who cuts herself in her darkly furnished room with the lights off. Did she not do any ninja training? There is ninja training, mentioned by Temari actually, that makes them react calmly in distressing situations. So Nozomi is actually a veru bad ninja, so it doesn't even make sense that the Kazekage would have her be the demon in the first place. Which makes this whole story moot.
starry123 chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
i just hate when people dont finish their stories!

i mean that was like the best i read

why the heck r u not countinuing it?
starry123 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
i loved this sory!

its 1 of the best stories i have ever read!
YesNo Girl chapter 17 . 6/16/2008
This is such a good story; please don't forget about it. Update soon, I'll be watching for it.
sleepydemon chapter 17 . 6/2/2008
oh my god i can't wait for the next chapter

this is so adiccting
NeferNeferi chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
You know what? For some reason I can't open your profile to send you a PM. :S I apologize for this, but hopefully it will open up later so I can reply to you. )
NeferNeferi chapter 17 . 2/28/2008
Thank you for updating; you have just made my day and week as well. The feel and emotion on this chapter touched me; poor Nozomi. I wonder how will she participate in battle? It must be so difficult for her, what with Gaara and Itachi. I'm looking forward to the war and the next chapters as well. Please update soon!
Miss Writer chapter 17 . 2/27/2008
Yay, update! Oh my, I hope everything is well between Nozomi and Gaara...and that the war goes well too! Please update soon!
NeferNeferi chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
Ha! I'm currently testing my Internet connection (we asked for a new modem to see if it worked) and, up until the moment, it does. But that doesn't guarantee it will...anyway, I took the opportunity to read and review! )

This chapter was so romantic in only the way Gaara can make it; I love the way Nozomi risks herself in her relationship with him (like pulling him closer, etc.) and he hesitates but accepts it. It makes my heart clench, lol. I felt so sorry for them both at the end of the chapter; with the look Gaara gave her and how guilty she felt immediately after noticing it. I hope everything goes well in the war; I wonder what Itachi has up his sleeve? And the Hachimata as well? Please update soon! )