Reviews for Finding Avalon
SaintMichael95 chapter 18 . 9/24
I love this story, so so much! :D I really hope the next chapter rolls out soon... :(
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 7 . 8/10
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Avalon is legally and rightfully Elizabeth's, no matter what they'd like to think, so she does have the right to take control of the City and even live there if she wants to. Given that she's a first (or second, I'd say first given one parent was Alteran/Ascended and the other was supposedly Human, so that's one/first generation removed from full Alteran) and everyone else is centuries or millennia removed, she has first claim and highest claim.

(Also technically, all Alteran/Lantean/Ancient technology, etc, belongs to her.)
PascalDragon chapter 18 . 6/13
Interesting story. Especially how you had woven in Fifth as the source of the human cylons and even brought back Janet. :)
I hope you will conclude this story in the future.

sal chapter 18 . 6/3
more please.
jj chapter 18 . 5/29
this is great . do you think you will ever finish it.
jag389 chapter 18 . 5/30
This great, well written. Hope you finish it some day. Added it to my favorites.
ocomfv chapter 18 . 5/25
Just read 1-18 in one sitting. Yeah nut shot god going Hawkeye. Damn they have 4 Battle stars they can retrofit and a good sized group of viper pilots to train better 304 pilots.
LoneWolf1968 chapter 18 . 3/23
I'll be waiting for the updates.
i like cheese chapter 11 . 2/8
top secret or operational security really have no meaning for the sg-forces in this fic, do they?

i think i'll probably stop reading this. it's just really hard to believing some of the non-action parts of this story.
i like cheese chapter 8 . 2/8
well, you were going strong, right up until chapter 7, where stuff started rattling, and chapter 8 was just kind of shit.
why? well, let's start with the rather insipid banter between sg forces and colonials in a combat situation. then, of course, you've got them starting to spill classified secrets left, right, and center. also, why the hell, would rodney be on a rescue mission? and even he would know better than to start explaining top secret cloaking tech or even rudimentary ata-gene requirements for ancient tech.
also, the whole decision to intervene in cylon-colonial affairs was reached fairly arbitrary and with little to no regard for what it would mean for consequences concerning earth. not even a discussion about it. (it's actually something about stargate that i absolutely despise, the whole uninformed eearth population)
still, i hope you can salvage this, but at this point i'm not holding my breath.
i appreciate the effort it took to write the story though.
Yay remf got his ass kicked, please update as soon as you can.
Haha Fifth can suck it! XD
It great how many people were willing to be apart of the rescue.
Major wake the hell up and kill Bill!
Someone just kill that dick.