Reviews for Finding Avalon
lex28 chapter 17 . 11/22
Hi first off what a brilliant story buy far one of the best galactica stargate crossovers i have read but i'm a bit worried you haven't posted any new content since 2014 would really like to see some new chapters secondly a couple of ideas i had when reading the story i would like to throw at you in the hope it inspirs you to right some new chapters

I think you have massively under utilise the shipyard at avalon in the story i think it would be great to see a joint SGC colonial project to build new ships using aspects of booth there unique technologies such as an Ftl drive capable of entering sub space and performing a jump inside sub space and covering massive differences in a fraction of time they are currently capable of and being for more power efficient then the said drives on there own

And as for replicater 5th i would like to see him improve the base stars with replicater technology as seen when the replicaters improved the Ftl drive on a Ha'tak to travel from unknown galaxy in episode Enemies (season 5 episode 1)
also adding shields and improve weapons possibly allowing for a classic stargate finally of a massive battle in earth albeit for it's very survival

i hope these ideas inspir you to continue this truly brilliant piece of fanfiction

(ps sorry for any bad spelling and lack of punctuation dyslexia is a bitch)
jackjones15660 chapter 11 . 11/21
Personally I always thought there was a simlle solution to this crossover. Whe the Ancients fled the gaxlaxy they let behind the building blocks to increse the chances of humanity re-evolving. Its the oy way you could explain the trillion tk one odds of a life form evolving twice (Ancie ts then humans on Earth). I think u could say Kobol was one of the words in their empire which they left the seeds of life on, and humanity succesfukky re-evplved like they did on Earth. The 'Lords Of kobol' could be explained as ascended beings visting every once in a while and watchi g as their decedants re-evolve. They eventually stopped coming however when people started to sacrifice humans to them, (As seen by the corpse dound by Baltar). The 13 tribe could have left to find Earth, which the ascended ancients spoke about as abother wod were humans were re-evolving. However the tribe split. Mlwt of them decided to simply settle on the Earth you see as a nuclear wasteland in the show, having given up hope of findint Earth. A small portion carried kn and found Earth, and laid the begginings of Greece, as seen by their similairty to the Colonials. I think its a nice simple solution that does not ruin a civilsations entire beleifs. It also would make a fsnfiction seem less 'Stargate' centric.
cyboot chapter 8 . 10/15
why would they even need to go down to the planet? they have asgard beaming tech

also there should be no reason for them to be even slightly worried about any number of nukes... even goa'uld shields could handle naquadah enhanced nukes without problem and all the current ships have the much better asgard shields
thedarkpokemaster chapter 18 . 10/10
Damn this is one of the best stargate/Battlestar fics I have ever read so far, and I do hope that this gets updated as I want to read more and see what they will all do now that Fifth is still alive and running amock right now.
do you plan for an sequel to this good story
Stalyon chapter 18 . 10/4
Great chapter! I hope you keep writing this story. ;-)
Umbra.Venator chapter 18 . 8/25
Awesome Chapter, looking forward to the next :)
orionastro chapter 18 . 6/18
very good story so far , i hope you can update soon this amazing story
jag389 chapter 1 . 5/3
just reread this. I really hope you return to just it is great.
I am liking this story but I am also calling it...MarySue Pierce. She would've been fine as a sidekick, but really making her more important "Ancient" wise than O'Neill & Sheppard. I just threw my hands up! Why! We are not invested in her at all. Sure you have us her backstory but so what? OCs are almost always the same. You could put anyone of them in any story and bam, there you go. Super_smart, athletic, blah, blah, blah. Not meant as a criticism since your take is very compelling and well written. (Prob took my frustration after the nth OC on you, sorry). I will end My schizophrenic review by saying I enjoyed reading it regardless and thank you for writing this since as years go by less and less are being done on these 3 fandoms.
Syphon01 chapter 18 . 3/16
nice story just came across it.

as its your story I won't comment on plot lines except for one.
I doubt that Macmillian would become the head of the IOA
the IOA were all political appointees of their governments and he wouldn't get hayes approval.
on a more technical point i believe that under the uniform code of military justice even a person who has left the services can still be held accountable under the UCMJ for any offences committed while in service.
so Macmillian resigning wouldn't protect him from prosecution under the UCMJ

i know you are writing other stories but more please
Oh and i always like fifth we need more stories with him in it
Dun1 chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
Great story hope the new chapter doesn't take too long.
SaintMichael95 chapter 18 . 9/24/2015
I love this story, so so much! :D I really hope the next chapter rolls out soon... :(
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Avalon is legally and rightfully Elizabeth's, no matter what they'd like to think, so she does have the right to take control of the City and even live there if she wants to. Given that she's a first (or second, I'd say first given one parent was Alteran/Ascended and the other was supposedly Human, so that's one/first generation removed from full Alteran) and everyone else is centuries or millennia removed, she has first claim and highest claim.

(Also technically, all Alteran/Lantean/Ancient technology, etc, belongs to her.)
PascalDragon chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
Interesting story. Especially how you had woven in Fifth as the source of the human cylons and even brought back Janet. :)
I hope you will conclude this story in the future.

Yours,