Reviews for Changes
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Hey, sorry for not reviewing this story. I've been seriously overwhelmed with so many stories to work with. In any case, here's the review.

I could only put this story in one word: Kawaii!

Sonic and Shadow: Oh no. Here he goes again.

Quiet you two! Anyway, the way that you've described everything from Genis's point of view is good. It was especially cute for when you've described Lloyd and Colette's relationship. I mean, it was so cute for when the three of them snuggle up together like little kids. Of course, that and the fact that they used to do it when they were little kids. I bet that it would be cute to see the three of the cuddling like little babies.

Sonic: Sorry for that, it's just that Maurice here gets a bit...dreamy for when he reads a cute romance or something like this.

Shadow: That's for sure. I mean, something that's as sweet as this would certainly get his attention.

Maurice:(Sweatdrops) In any case, the fic is good and I hope that I would be able to get to read more of your new works soon. Reading your fics is what got me into openning my heart in the first place. Sort of like...Heh! Heh! Heh!

Sonic and Shadow: Uh oh!

Maurice: I've just got a really interesting idea! Sonic! Shadow! Bring me about five cups of hot chocolate and warm up my laptop quickly! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Sonic and Shadow: Aw damn! Here it goes!

Maurice A. Nigma
SubjectDelta chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Aw! How could anyone NOT love a story like THAT! *sniff* my lil' heros are alls grown ups! WAHAHAHA! *tear*

so cute! Wish it was ME snuggling with Genis...
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Sigh, such love and friendship. it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Scattle chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Aw! I love little stories liek this. So cute. Excelent job. Love it!

Keep writing!