Reviews for Four Deaths
Azerjaban too hard to log in chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wow... I can't even pick which death was most heartbreaking. I think hermiones because Ron was so miserable. Not surprisingly Harrys death seemed the one with the best future- though his daughter marrying a guy 20 years her senior? Unless it was lee Jordan the 2nd. Lol

Thanks for the excellent read! I have to go clear a lump out of my throat now.
Louise chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh God. It's like, it's like, I'm crying. And I've got this pain in my chest and it's all your fault.

This is the saddest thing I have ever read. And I don't cry. Ever. And I had tears streaming down my face reading this.

I need to go read one of your happier stories. Brilliant job though. Don't know if you'll get the quote at the start.
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Its so sad, but all too true. I think you have it right that none of them could have the life they should if even one of them were to die. Great story.
amoestemundo chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Fantastic. Not a fault.
Wouldnt U Like 2 know chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
wow, really good story. Love the way you wrote it,and the effects of each death on the character
VanillaBean75 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aww, this is excruciatingly beautiful. At first I thought it was the same story, but I like what you did with them. I suggest you send it to JKR as a testement to why the four of them must live!
caillion chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
amazing. Beautiful and well written, as well as sadly realistic. Very good job.
I am sad now but still random chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
boo hoo hoo so sad so sad but still random me like that oh no when me sad me talk like this oh no me need to eat now me say

see ya
Maidenjedi chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Wow. Very well done. The section with Ginny was, I think, the toughest to read. You write her so well! Each portion was fantastic, like reading alternate universes with strange and eerie parallels. Thank you for sharing
Duck Goddess chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Ah, oh my God, this is so sad! I love it anyway, though. I think the saddest ones for me were Ron and Hermione's. I always knew that they could die but just reading it like this - oh this was so powerful and emotional I almost wanted to cry! The Ginny one was really sad too, and I love the line 'Hermione spent the war praying that the three of them would survive. Once it was over, she realised she should have been praying for four.' So true. I'm not sure if this is true, but it seems like many people are forgetting Ginny and overlooking the possibility of her death. I also like how it switches POVs and this story is definitely the opposite of happy endings. In a lot of fics, all four of them survive but...what if they die? I really hope they don't, I love them too much. Anyway, I really enjoyed this fic. It was beautifully written and it is definitely a great angst/tragedy fic. Well done!
BasketKiwi chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Oh, wow. That was... I'm sorry, I'm so speechless right now. It was so realistic, but it took that ideal that most fanfic authors have that their meant to be together, only them, forever (both R/Hr & H/G), and showed how horrible and dangerous such a thing is. It was... really, really poignant and just... Wow. Wonderful, marvelous job. It was amazing! :)

...Though I think I'm gonna cry.