Reviews for Naruto May Cry
jorgecr72 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Hi, I'm George, I'm from Costa Rica, I like your Fic Naruto May Cry, I see that since 2006 it has not been updated, so I would like, that you resisted me and so I finished, that the credit is yours, plus I'll publish it in Spanish, where the public have an account, the translated fic, I hope your answer.

ATTE: Jorgecr72 Costa Rica
MAZOKU KING chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
NOOOOOOO CLIFF HANGER NO JUTSU OH THE HORROR please please tell me you will finish the story
Wolfie231 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Bot bad I hope you think about up dating
Foolish Little Brother chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Well Idk if your still working on this fan fiction but if you are I hope to see it soon.
silverstreak93242 chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
well, hopefully this finds you well, and still writing, but hey, hopefully you will get back to this story! I find I like the way you are writing the story line, or rather rewriting the storyline, and would like to see it continue! Anyways, if this is a dead fic, then sorry to bother you! But hopefully you will continue it! TTFN
Kira Kyuu chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
o . . . generally I like fics where Vergil is a good boy XD but this one seems interesting. 3
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
please update
Orchamus chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
Good fic, chapters need some length though.
Shadow of the Abyss chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Shadow of the Abyss chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
HINATA! i like how this has started off
Leaf Ranger chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
great story. keep writing. I still believe it should of been a Naruharem with Hinata, Anko, fem. Haku, Temari, Kurenai, Yugito, & fem. Kyuubi. Dante scares me. He & Anko would get along fine. They should be paired up.
GuyverZero chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
great fic so far looking forward to more
kyosuke-date-the soultaker chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
damn, vergil, this parties 'bout to get crazy!