Reviews for Broken Heart
Ooooooooh Sooooooooo cuuuuuute
Rae mark logan chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Very sweet
nightcreature26 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
this is probobly my favorite story cause its a story of this writer it really is :)
heidipoo chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Pretty sure this is my favorite BB/Rae story of yours.
RavenSerendipity chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Lol speedy- "'whoah, nice ones!'"
That line made me laugh so hard when I realized what raven thought he meant.
Great story, I loved it even though every time I read about ravens heart hurting, I felt my own heart tighten a bit, very good descriptions as always.
Jus Sum Dude chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Not bad, but it honestly would have been more focused if you cut out some of the explicit romance. Focus more on the issues of pride and body-image.
writerzero chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
So resistant against a pacemaker when she's talking to a cyborg who's more machine than flesh. I find that rather ironic. I wonder if she thinks of Cyborg as weak; somehow, I doubt it.
heidipoo chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I think this is by far one of my favorite fanfictions ever.
heidipoo chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Do you not write fanfiction anymore? I see you have posted a couple of oneshots recently, and you did have a new story... But are you going to post anything else? You are an amazing author, and I love reading your work tons. Please, if you could, just do another story?
IcePrinc chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
I felt so bad for poor Raven and Beast Boy. I have to re-read it sometimes. And scars are sexy! Mostly!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Glad Raven didn't die that really would had suck also good story
heidipoo chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Fantastic story! I loved every single bit of it. I love all your BB/Rae stories!
Redneckninja07 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Phew that was tense for a while there! Great job... Still more to read!
Dragon Nebula EIN chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Gone666 chapter 9 . 3/15/2013