Reviews for Memory Lane
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was wonderful!
Amazing fic ;)))
You must write more, please.
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. This. Was. Perfect! Absolutely wonderful! Are you planning on writing anymore for this fix?! Cause I think that that would be a wonderful idea! So Pleeeaaaassssseeeee tell you you will?!
Geellaa-Green chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
heeeey! this was such a lovely fic! I love it! :)
lazy.flower chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Awhhh :) I really liked this story! I wish you could continue it, but seeing as it's not been updated for four years... :P But this is a really really cute story; good job!
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I really really liked it! I noticed it doesn't say 'Complete' so...UPDATE SOON!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I really enjoyed reading this very interesting and mighty detailed history of how Shinji and Hiyori grew to become the people that they are today as well as the events that caused them to become what they are. I really enjoyed reading this and seeing how things developed from both point of views. About the only thing I saw in this that has me a bit confused would have been the timing of the deaths of Kaien and Miyako Shiba. I was always under the impression that happened a bit sooner than a hundred years ago (aka post turn back the pendullem arc) when the vizairdation occured to Shinji's merry band. Since Rukia is only about 150 or so years old and all. (I could be wrong though)

Overall, I find this story fun to read as well as very informative, and I do hope that you do decide to continue this at some point, and that your muse does decide to come back from it's wanderbout.
Traci chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
You know, that's awfully sweet! I like this fic and I wish that they had more fanfiction for this pairing. Despite them not even being a couple in this fanfic, it still seems similar. Maybe that's another reason why I like it so well. :) Either way, I really like this fanfiction.

Flashbacks usually are not my thing, but I think these were done pretty well. I thought at first you maybe just put her a bit out of character, but then when you explained later on the transition, and what caused it, of her becoming stronger and more bitchy (per se xP) and all the other things that have us liking Hiyori (or at least me :p ), I grinned a little. That was just so well done. Even that she did for Shinji.

And I like that you give more to Shinji than just the stupidity that we *usually* see with him.

What I like most is that through everything, Shinji always protects her when she needs it. And she always lets him. My favorite part was the noncon scene, when he walked in. I dunno why, because usually I think scenes like that are a tad overdone these days. But, I liked this one. :p

I think this little look into these characters is really cute. As an AU or as a "what if" scenario, it's just very cute and very entertaining.

It was very well done as far as I am concerned. :)
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wow! Great story! Please, please, please update this story! I love this pairing )
Airyballoon chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This story is great! You should keep writing it! I've been looking everywhere for a decent HiyorixShinji story, and yours was a real jackpot. Keep it up!
JenovaPooh chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed this story! Your writing style is easy to deal with and there were hardly, if any, spelling or grammar mistakes!

The story itself was a little difficult to follow at first, but it definitely made sense the more that I read.

Please continue this story!
Envy'sLady chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Good first chapter. There should be a lot more stories with this pairing.
Richigo chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I think this was truelly one of the best stories I have read all week,I hope you will continue with this one.
chester-roxs chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I like it! plz continue soon!
Final Fight chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Damn... Well done.
Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Oh! This is so good! OMG! You MUST update this! Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE?

I WUV DA SHINJI!