Reviews for Itoshigo
stargabe chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
That was great. I felt sorry for Gateau when Marron was...ya knowing w/Eclaire. And i even felt horrid when Marron was nervous and shaking! But i love love LOVE the part where he called out Gateau's name. B...e...a...utiful!
YamiSerenity chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Wow! I just love this! It' so good... and so kawaii... sniff sniff... AW! *cries cause it's just so good* I CANT WRITE THAT WELL! WAH! ...especially lemons... keep it up! Please keep it up! You'r awesome!
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Awesome fic! Completely believable, in character, lots of story development, and romance that isn't too mushy. There's a good strong ending that leaves the story feeling complete, but not ended. You pull the reader in so it feels like they are actually involved and, going through the emotional turmoil, right along with the characters. I like that. Not many authors can pull something like that off it's rather dificult actually. so Kudos to you. this is a really great story and keep up the good work.

just a couple of constructive criticisms though. Eclair is a very strongly developed character, it just seems like she isn't involved all that much. Which is understandable in a way, because trying to pull her into the middle of the situation can be hard to do with two other characters who have such a strong relationship. But she is supposed to be the mother of their child so it might be a good idea to include her a little bit more. And I think they would have probably tried to calculate when Eclair would have the most chance to become pregnant instead of just leaving it up to chance, because Marron absolutely didn't want to do it a second time. Or maybe they would have tried for artificial incemination if the first time didn't work. Just my suggestions. but this fic is really really good it's so good infact I have just added it to my favorites page. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more!
Bunghole chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Uuuuuhhhhgggg...why can't anyone see that it is Gateau who is gay? Not Marron.
Beautiful Midnight chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
*snif* *snif* *snif* KAWAII! I usually dun like M/G fanfics, but this one was really good.

My god... can you imagine having sex with a guy and he cries out your -brother's- name? o_o;
Fruit loop 1 far too lazy from lack of sleep to sign in chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
I like this, it's so cute. I was told to read this by my friend, and now I see why! Are there plans for a second part?
queenbastet chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
*sniff* its so beau-ti-ful.. sniff... wow! I LOVE it. I wish you would write more, especially about the child.. wow... a child from eclair (or rather, girl gateau) and marron.. how pretty _
Luke In Blue chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
As luverly as ever, my dear ::holds up a myriad of flags, picket signs, and other "We love you, Shini-no-Miko" propaganda:: Write and post more, I tell you!

Dariue and Vritue be yours,

Fala
Keia chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Wonderfully done! Thank you very much for the good read! _
Cat Foxglove chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Yaeko-chan, I didn't know you had it in you. It looks like you'll be getting quite a few gifts in the near future, not to mention garlands showering down from a few winged bishounen...