Reviews for Let's Make a Deal
siriusismyhero chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I think that the kettle reminding her of Filch is kind of farfetched. At least, if the kettle does the whistle thing. If it does the whistle thing I think it'd be more appropriate for it to remind her of Mrs. Norris.

"putting wide-mouthed tree frogs to shame" - love that line.

"heaving, gelatinous, elongated, man-panties, and pink-lemonade bodyshots. " LOL I know that's technically an A/N but still LOL

I liked it well enough. But...this pairing seriously creeps me out! I might have to go read some Drarry now. Or Drinny. Or...something! *shudder*
malfoymaiden chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
dude! that was so hilarious. i loved the author's "love scene" LOL ))
murtaghxblaiseyum chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
id just like to say ewewewewewewewew nasty thank for not puttin the scene in ew and i dont even wanna start thinkin about pink-lemonade bodyshots and crushed pasteries but its really funny snaps for you xox
Buddyboy98 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Funny but Suddering
Ms.WrightingFantasy chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
O_o

Oh...dear. Um, good fo rth eold people fo rgetting some Maybe they won't be so grouchy now, lmao.

Um but still...*shudders* it's kinda creepy.

Nice writing and good story but I've got chills from reading...and theyre not good chills. .
Spiderweed and Silverdew chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Omg that was so good! I could not stop laughing like the WHOLE way through! It was rather disturbing and I guess I'm glad that you left out the uh...intimate scene / lol

But it was a really good idea and totally believable D

Well done you. Continue?

P.S Her name is Dolores not Delores. Sorry but it bugs me when people so that it's not just you )
LoveSickKid chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
1.) scared of my self for reading a fanfic with this pairing

2.)i started having a coughing fit from laughing to hard during the authors interjection

3.)as well as being (incredibly)funny it was a really well written peice of work!

yeah I might just go read your other fanfic
Bumblebookie chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
haha! nice! i loved that, tottaly becoming one of meh favs

i also liked how you blocked you blocked out the sex, very nice, adn thanbk you, :P

BB
FlightWriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
ahahhaha...oh this was funny. it's such a dose of comedic relief in a ::shudder:: pairing. ]

Awesome job, it's written really, really well.
rockergurl13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
UGH! YUCKY THOUGHTS OF GROSS OLD PEOPLE IN UMBRIDGE'S OFFICE! but, LOL! that was SO funny! especially that part where the author interjects. lol, gelatinous and man-panties were nice additions. but lol, you really have a flair for these obscure couples!
40steps2themoon chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
HAHAHA.

HAHAHA.

Can't stop laughing. Totally rediculous and disturbing, but so funny, LOL, loved it!

-Allison
Iggity chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

"heaving, gelatinous, elongated, man-panties, and pink-lemonade bodyshots." I hate that my imagination is so incredibly large.

However, I'm SO glad you didn't write out the scene. That would have been disturbing. I think it was quite a good story. Great job.
Babe im adicted.outta control chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
fucking shit... that pairing is enough to make me gag (several times, which i already have. and puke all over my wall and take down all my posters of the filch lovers society and the umbridge appreciation society and rip em all up, and tell u to fuck off.

Kidding ofcourse, except for the fuck off part. dont give a shit about it, i carved "Fuck off and die" on my desk at school once. the detention and all was worth it though.. Priggy's face!

ahem. got off topic. anyways, go fuck a lemon and dont forget to pluck the cherries!

-Babe im addicted...outta control.. and sex's the only reason im trying!
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
well-written but sorta creepy

i have no idea why i read odd couples but i do...anyway

interesting tho
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This is a very interesting story. If it popped into my head I don't think that I'd have the guts to right it, I'm not really sure... But the story is written very well and you handled the, um..., love situation(?) very well. Great job!

Peace,

Yellow Moon

P.S. Pink-lemonade bodyshots... I can't even imagine!