Reviews for The Differences Between Love and Hatred
Heartfelt Dream chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
Another amazingly entertaining story! I don't know how you do it! xP In any case, thanks for allowing me to procrastinate with my homework. ;) Beyind that, however, I really like your idea. All this "hopeless/suspenseful love" junk gets really annoying really fast. Thank you for switiching it up!

~Looking forward to future writings,

Heartfelt Aria
Hammermaster chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
Well you sort of freaked out, and remember, I'm only offering constructive criticism. One shouldn't take it to heart.
Chicken Yuki chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
A response not likely to be read:

Well, you can blame a guy for being harsh, but you can't blame a guy for being himself. "Uncalled for" or not, a response to a comment is to be expected. ::sigh::

Heck, to be quite frank, this fanfiction in general is "uncalled for", but like I said earlier, I wanted to make a statement on the whole "quarreling lovers thing".

In truth, I do A LOT of things uncalled for, apparently. It's part of who I am.

Anyway, are there any more reviews out there? Don't be shy if you're afraid of anonymous reviews being rejected! Post here!
Hammermaster chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Well I must say your former outburst seemed a bit strange and out of place. Before you get all angry at reviewers, remember, just because you say "at an unspecified date" doesn't mean that we as readers are obligated to assume taht its in the future. I thought you were just saying the date didn't matter. To be direct when I spoke about the unrealism of it I was not trying to sound condescending, so yeah, I think the outburst was a little uncalled for.

As for the end, I liked it, and I totally agree with you about the whole love/hate relationship, that whole idea that peole who quarrel like each other gets on my nerves. Yeah, I too had a girl who used to tease me in a not so friendly way and my brother was like "oh! Maybe she likes you!" and I was like what the crap? So yeah, I was actually worried when I first started reading this that maybe you would turn it into one of those stories, which thankfully you didn't. I'll keep an eye out for the book burning fic.
rosebabykiss chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Aw.. Mitchel's 'magic trick' was so cute. _

I'm sad it's over :(

But at least they'll be a one-shot with Mitchel in it soon. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. :)
Kairi Tsubasa chapter 11 . 9/25/2006
I'm so happy and sad at the same time. I loved the chapter but it's the last chapter. :( I will defiantly be looking for your one shot. Until then. :)
rosebabykiss chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
Mitchel wants Cliff to get married already? He must really want those rumors with Ann to go away, lol.
Kairi Tsubasa chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
Yes, finally, hehe. I loved your last two chapters, and thanks for acknowledging me last chapter. I wish the next chapter wasn't the last but wishing won't make things happen. Well until the next review.
Rhianwen chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
Aww, Mitchel's such a sweetie! A weird sweetie, but a sweetie. He really reminds me of a guy I knew in high school. He's got that same uber-friendly, puppy-doggish, slightly-oddball charisma thing going on. His scene with Cliff in the third chapter especially. And I love the romance with Popuri. So...cute... *faints* And the insistence of most of the town that Ann and Mitchel are secretly in love is fun.

Oh, and Mary is totally hot. No disagreement on that point. :D And Mitchel's fashion advice? Reminds me even more of my high school friend. He had a most lovely way of pointing out the best features in all his girl-pals, and why we were all totally hot. Needless to say, we liked him very much. XD
Hammermaster chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
Funny funny funny. But at the end you made it a bit unrealistic. I mean, who gets married right after meeting the girl they like? No, they date for a while to see if they're right for each other. The end screwed up the realism, but otherwise I liked it. Can't wait to see that last chapter.
Hammermaster chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
Very good. I can't wait to see how you plan on ending this, but I have high hopes.
rosebabykiss chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
It's almost over? :( No... That's so sad. Well... maybe when your done with this you can update "Charms Of A Scarlet Lady" ? Lol.

I loved Kai's secret life. "Don Parmesan" of the Pizzeria Mafia... Hehehe...
Kairi Tsubasa chapter 8 . 9/21/2006
I liked this chapter, but I kind of wished that the Goddess didn't have to tell Cliff. I don't know, I think it's better when a couple find the answers for themselves rather than other people. Well that's all for now. Till the next review.
rosebabykiss chapter 8 . 9/21/2006
AW YAY for Cliff! _ He'll finally go and make things better with Ann now, right? (sigh) How does Rick always get himself in situations where people ask him these questions? lol.
Hammermaster chapter 8 . 9/21/2006
Nice, I am liking the last two chapters. Keep it coming, and keep it good. Cause its good. Now adding story to favorite list.