Reviews for Tears to Shed
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 2/26
Well… that was certainly depressing. I liked it, though. I like the connection to the Corpse Bride. I always loved Emmily and Kikyo.
amy chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I feel sorry for Kikyo be with Inuyasha but I think Inuyasha deserves Kagome, since Kagome has knows more of Inuyasha then Kikyo does. If I had to choose who's side to be on it would be Kagome.
Erik Howlett chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aw, poor Kikyo. I'm a fan of InuKag myself, but that still doesn't mean I can't feel for her. She and Inuyasha were inseparable before that jerk Naraku came along and split them up. If it wasn't for him, none of this bad stuff would be happening to them. In the end, I give this fic a five outta five. Excellent work :)!
Xx.Eru.dess.xX chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I know this song! I know it! It's from the...the...oh crap. The Corpse bride! I love that moive. Awesome. Tight...so cool. Bai
Timeless Angel chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Although I'm not much of a Kikyou fan, I still greatly respect her, and I think this short ficlet was really well-written. Many concentrate on her poor points, but who truly comprehends the pain she was facing all those while, the jealousy and rivalry against her own reincarnation? This fiction evoked deep feelings beneath her cold face, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
GLeaf chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Aww! so swet!
aya harushino chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Nicely done. I liked it very much. Write more!
PicturedArtist chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I am happy that Kikyo feels pain. I am a kikyo hater but I must say this is the best story i've read about Kikyo.
Neko Kiki chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
); Sad, really. I remember watching an amv about kiky with this song. v-v *sigh* It fits her really well.

Nice story, though I have to wonder how her soul collector knew what a piano was when they're in the Sengoku Jidai xP