Reviews for Code Lyoko E96: Monster
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow you are Evil and I know this would happen sens I found the Next story first.
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
this is not good
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
O_o Well at least Yumi's "period" is over.

Poor Jeremie, Aelita will either have to be killed or stay evil forever. Incredible.
geekygamergirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
hey, who i just read this episode!

yeah, i know i must be majorly behind... but i'll catch up in my spare time.

dun dun dun... aelita is corrupted by xana? no! aelita, fight it! i know you can!

-bRoK3n h3aRt-
Mika Ryoko San chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
A whole chain of corupment. Interesting. The idea for the monster name is interesting and leeding to something, i guess.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
hi tis me, (i was once Aelitasboi) I really liked this one, especially the new look for Aelita, but what will Happen, who wil survive, and more importantly,will i have beans for dinner?

Lyokoluva :)
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Ah yes AOTF, why do you think Aelita hasn't killed them yet? SHe probably could even without a Tower being activated yet hasn't. Also, Aelita, like Sanne, is influencing Xana. Sanne's influence was to destroy life on Earth to get rid of evil after Sanne was betrayed by Franz. Aelita's influence would be wanting to have control. First she was under control/had no choices when on Lyoko. She gets to Earth and what happens? "Aelita you will board here, you will do what we say, you will do what the teachers say." So forth. In the actual show she got fed up with it and went back to Lyoko for awhile, now that Xana has corrupted her she has the power, she has the control. In Freudian Terms her ID has taken control of her SE then was put on steroids.

Also, I like my new version of her. SHe is no longer the pink elf girl she is a death demon with black hair spiked up like Goku in DBZ and Eye of Aelita for pupils and her clothes turned into black and grey instead of being pink and beige. In the next EPisode, Queen Aelita, you will get to learn more about her transformation!
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
That sucks for Jeremie. Makes nice plot twists for us.

I know Xana corrupted Aelita, but parts of Aelita should be left, like parts of Sanne were in calling Aelita dear and stuff like that. Aelita lovse Jeremie so much I'd think that would overshadow Xana.
OLPH chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
OMG please continue!
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Poor Aelita. Poor Jeremie.

So, XANA wasn't the same as Sanne, but XANA was possessing her? Confusing.