Reviews for Parallels
Difdi chapter 1 . 9/16
Why did you call the potion Lust of Athena? That makes no sense because Athena is the goddess of wisdom, skilled craftsmen, military strategy and generals. None of her divine attributes have anything to do with lust. The goddess of love and lust (also beauty, pleasure and procreation) is Aphrodite.
neweldi chapter 1 . 8/4
Thanks, I like it :-)
To Bob of Bobmin356 wherever you're writing now, this is a fantastic story. Excellent job and I thank you, wherever you are, for sharing it with your readers. The willingness and the ability to enhance the dream, to enhance the fairytale, is a true gift. Dream away, my never-met friend, dream away.
lunaz chapter 1 . 7/15
To a wonderful author your great stories live on in your memory. RIP.
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 7/7
Love it :)
Romily chapter 1 . 6/23
Loved the story but would have preferred there being 5 to 10 chapters.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 6/12
Loved this story. I love the stories where Harry is super powerful!
Sab81790 chapter 1 . 5/29
Perfection!
LeoESerpens chapter 1 . 4/18
Wow, thank you for such a great fic! Love the premise and especially love these characters.
Thats gotta be the longest one shot
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 3/30
now to actually review this: a pretty decent read. Harry is totally kicking ass and taking names in this one. Great, spelling and writing style are good. My only gripe is that the SuperHarry trope is quite bland, resulting in an excessively smooth sailing story with no challenges or tension to help the main characters grow. As a result I didn't get into the potential romance of HHr, it just felt like reading a bunch of good things happening to nice people. Pleasant but not particularly exciting.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 3/30
hahaha the angry reviewer calling the author a snowflake. XD it's a sad day when the only thing you have going for you is defending the employment rights of fictional pureblood bigots.
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 3/5
Finis! This story is F.I.N.I.S
Telling people who they can hire. What gives you the right to think like that. I was loving this story until this agenda was pushed on people. Now I find this story nothing but snowflake propaganda.
trekkifulron chapter 1 . 2/13
Look up an obscure American sifi series called Sliders wiki/Sliders its the definitive work as far as parallel dimensions go.