Reviews for Parallels
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 6/12
Loved this story. I love the stories where Harry is super powerful!
Sab81790 chapter 1 . 5/29
Perfection!
LeoESerpens chapter 1 . 4/18
Wow, thank you for such a great fic! Love the premise and especially love these characters.
Thats gotta be the longest one shot
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 3/30
now to actually review this: a pretty decent read. Harry is totally kicking ass and taking names in this one. Great, spelling and writing style are good. My only gripe is that the SuperHarry trope is quite bland, resulting in an excessively smooth sailing story with no challenges or tension to help the main characters grow. As a result I didn't get into the potential romance of HHr, it just felt like reading a bunch of good things happening to nice people. Pleasant but not particularly exciting.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 3/30
hahaha the angry reviewer calling the author a snowflake. XD it's a sad day when the only thing you have going for you is defending the employment rights of fictional pureblood bigots.
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 3/5
Finis! This story is F.I.N.I.S
Telling people who they can hire. What gives you the right to think like that. I was loving this story until this agenda was pushed on people. Now I find this story nothing but snowflake propaganda.
trekkifulron chapter 1 . 2/13
Look up an obscure American sifi series called Sliders wiki/Sliders its the definitive work as far as parallel dimensions go.
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 2/10
I really enjoyed your story! Thank you!
Monster King chapter 1 . 2/7
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
FANTASTIC!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/19
What a blissfully, wonderfully, beautifully acted little play!

I love me some Overpowered Harry, and you did it up proud. "Elemental Mage" sounds about right. Heeheehee!

Hermione proved to be the strong, resilient woman we all knew she was, shrugging off the years of abuse once she had hope.

Dumbledore was a good guy. (I like it when Dumbledore has the opportunity to be something other than a manipulating bastitch. He's better than that.)

The Malfoys got what was coming to them. (Tasty, tasty schadenfreude!)

Magical Britain is being dragged out of the seventeenth century.

Young love will have the chance to mature into True Love.

And you did it all with a deft hand, your care for the niceties of the Mother Tongue helping the story roll along unimpeded. You've no idea how much I appreciate NOT having to stumble over some technical error twice each paragraph. Delicious.

This gets slammed into Favorites SO HARD!
In this world and the next good read
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
This is a really sweet, interesting story! I wish I got a glimpse at Harry and Hermione's future.