Reviews for Parallels
StellarJade chapter 1 . 8/10
Few stories of the hundreds I have read have been as terrible as this one. So many things are just so stupid.
StellarJade chapter 1 . 8/10
I love this story and wish you were well enough, or at least around, to hear the songs of your fans' praise. God rest ye well wherever you are.
TheMultiRounderG chapter 1 . 5/28
good story however-

harry is somewhat of a gary stu. he has minor problems such as nightmares and slightly low self esteem but those are very quickly fixed

lust of athena should probably be the lust of aphrodite or zeus because athena is a virgin goddess of wisdom

pretty good story nonetheless
Saimin Tousan chapter 1 . 5/5
A good story, with an OP Harry and more character driven than plot. Always love a bit of Weasley Bashing and a H/Hr pairing to boot (Never really understood those who like Ron as a character, he really is a Frenemy - just as likely to watch your back to know where to stick the knife).
The story never really went too dark, for which I am thankful as whilst it may add complexity, those same nuances detract from my enjoyment (I have real life for moments of angst after all...).

Overall a good read and whilst you could easily have padded it out some without really changing the course of events, it was about the right length to get the job done before stretching it a bit too thi,n (Malfoy as a Dark Lord... just laughable in how quickly he was taken out, reminiscent of OnePunch!).

As always, Thank you and please keep writing!
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 4/21
Wow! You made Ginny truly evil in this one ! Setting Hermione up to be raped by Crabbe and Goyle was beyond the pale! For the character, mind you, not for the fic Btw I love all of your standard disclaimers.
articdranzer chapter 1 . 4/18
So so beautiful!
K chapter 1 . 3/25
Very good story. Enjoyed it immensely.
Perfect. I love every bit of it. The description, the characters, the dialogue, the plot, the quality, everything was amazing. An amazing, simply marvelous, type of dimensional story.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 1 . 2/27
Well done! Good world building for both dimensions. Thanks for sharing!
Great story! Read it before a while back and am glad to find it again so that I can enjoy it again.
Mikeblade chapter 1 . 1/18
there is no such thing as good dumbledore his only plan was for harry to die. instead of making himself usefull and making sure death eater's did not escape justice the first time he sat on his ass for over a decade waiting for a kid to do everything for him.
very good !
Lord.Revan.T chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
Thank you so much... it was a marvelously written story, I found myself weeping at some parts.
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 8/29/2021
An intriguing, enchanting dimensional travel story! H/G (H/H) first world, only soul bounded H/H second world!