Reviews for Parallels
4. ,
MARDONSGT chapter 1 . 9/24
Amazing story!
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 7/23
Truly an epic story it brought laughter and tears
jayods chapter 1 . 7/19
good read, and good job with this.
Cerjek chapter 1 . 7/18
I generally cant stand a good dumbledore, but you wrote everything beautifully and amazingly well. Thank you for the story.
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 1 . 6/22
I have read almost every one of the stories written by BobMin, I don't know if Alyx is still reading the reviews and stories but I thank her for sharing the wonderful and touching talent that was her husband with us and hope that she has joy of memories and knowing that the work of her husband has so touched us all.

This is perhaps one of the most powerful of the stories that he has written that I have ever read. It might be only 1 chapter but the power of it and the ending of it has me in tears. He understands the despair of a life without love and the joy of having love of family and more. He is a great talent that I wish had written many more novels of his own universe and published them for the world to read not just the few of us that look for fan fiction.
Ah! This storyhasinfluenced me so much that I use some of this story's words and ideas and integrated them into my world. Ireally like this story and thank you.
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 6/14
Aww! Definitely didn't realize what I was getting into when I started reading this but dang, very well thought out story. I definitely like the character tweaks, Ally, and how you tied it all together with Harry growing up. He is a little over-powered and his mental healing seemed sped up or glossed over but neither detracted from the over all awesomeness. Well done and thank you for writing. Got your name from
-Jesi Ki Kage
fluco 1 chapter 1 . 6/8
I hope your therapy is going well. I wanted to share a story with you. I work for the pediatric department in a large hospital. Recently we had one of our patients share a story. He is a young teenager now who had been battling cancer for about 3 years. Right now he is in remission and he said he knows it may not last but he is grateful for the gift of more time to be with his family. You seem to have a great support system of family. Remember the fun and laughter and love. Nothing not even cancer can take that away. In this world and the next.
evans16 chapter 1 . 6/10
great story!
zeps9001 chapter 1 . 6/7
I think this has become one of my favorite stories. So thank you for writing this amazing story.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 6/3
Great work on this epic long one shot that on almost any other story would be a lest several chapter.
nice dude