Reviews for Parallels
Ferowyn chapter 1 . 6/19
This is incredible! Thanks for sharing it :)
mistbornlax chapter 1 . 5/17
Ok, I know it's your story, but:

Why would a character who hates others dying for him demand that others stay put ("...her place was in the infirmary...")?

This makes your character kind of a hypocrity (something which IMHO people should strive to overcome! Hypocrisy is never good and it's very dishonest! I mean most parents are hypocrites! They loved to party, maybe try drugs, sex etc. when they were kids, but they try to shield their kids from it- WHY? That makes people crave all that even more...it's like people forget this when they get older! Shouldn't people learn from their experiences and not try to repeat the misstakes of their elders? For parents that would mean talking with their kids about sex, drugs etc. and offering advice but not forbidding all of that on principal - as for Harry: It would mean that he doesn't try being an overprotective asshole - especially since Ginny has 6 brothers who already fill that role plus her overprotective helicopter-mother who still tries to meddle in the lives of her adult children (that's why I think Bill, Charly and even Percy left ASAP after graduation!))
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/20
lovely and enjoyable story to read
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny. (:

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :)

MikeyBlue chapter 1 . 4/13
Great story I like it a lot
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 4/5
Beautiful
HallowHandses chapter 1 . 4/2
Bloody Brilliant, this is.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/18
I love the happy ending, after so much suffering. :)
DeathCrawler chapter 1 . 2/4
very late but hope you get better and great story
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 1/30
OH very nice I love your stories.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 1/23
This was sweet. Thanks for sharing!
Hoshizora-chan chapter 1 . 1/22
Wow, just wow
Meuba chapter 1 . 1/18
I really enjoyed your story and thanks for sharing!
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
*gold
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
A compelling read. I find myself saddened by the fact that I've put off reading this for so long (I had been rather bored with the immense sea of HarryxHermione fanfics to be found),yet happy that I could read it now. To those deliberating on whether or not they should read this fantastic told mine, I have only this to say; you'll not regret it. Not one little bit.