Reviews for Parallels
michaelcifer1991 chapter 1 . 11/13
I admit when I began to run out of stories of yours to read (and re-read honestly) I passed over this one several times not liking what the description said. I finally gave this one a chance and find that I rather liked it. Kudos to you!
Dragonslayers chapter 1 . 11/7
Guys;

Bob died in 2016

groups . yahoo neo / groups / snorkack / conversations / topics / 32615 ? reverse 1
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/4
Such a good fic! I love the joy in their relationship and how powerful Harry is! Really recommend this!
ahhrreader chapter 1 . 10/21
Really liked this story. I actually had to search for it again, once I realized I lost it. Anyways, this is one of the best dimension travel stories out there. And it's complete!
Hope you're doing well. Wish you a quick and successful recovery.
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 10/19
Thanks for writing this. Fun read.
BunnyTheGrandSorcerer chapter 1 . 9/21
Amazing. I really like harry going to another dimension stories.
This is sweet. Harry got the love and devotion in the new world that he should have gotten in his original one and didn't.
Ferowyn chapter 1 . 6/19
This is incredible! Thanks for sharing it :)
mistbornlax chapter 1 . 5/17
Ok, I know it's your story, but:

Why would a character who hates others dying for him demand that others stay put ("...her place was in the infirmary...")?

This makes your character kind of a hypocrity (something which IMHO people should strive to overcome! Hypocrisy is never good and it's very dishonest! I mean most parents are hypocrites! They loved to party, maybe try drugs, sex etc. when they were kids, but they try to shield their kids from it- WHY? That makes people crave all that even more...it's like people forget this when they get older! Shouldn't people learn from their experiences and not try to repeat the misstakes of their elders? For parents that would mean talking with their kids about sex, drugs etc. and offering advice but not forbidding all of that on principal - as for Harry: It would mean that he doesn't try being an overprotective asshole - especially since Ginny has 6 brothers who already fill that role plus her overprotective helicopter-mother who still tries to meddle in the lives of her adult children (that's why I think Bill, Charly and even Percy left ASAP after graduation!))
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/20
lovely and enjoyable story to read
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny. (:

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :)

MikeyBlue chapter 1 . 4/13
Great story I like it a lot
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 4/5
Beautiful
HallowHandses chapter 1 . 4/2
Bloody Brilliant, this is.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/18
I love the happy ending, after so much suffering. :)