Reviews for Parallels
Orrery chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
Overall I enjoyed this, apart from how Ally seems to be attracted to her brother
Storm Pegasus chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
Fuck Ginny, if you hadn't mentioned her so much this would have been one of the best stories I would have read.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
An interesting read.
RealSaberwolf chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Loved the story
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Uh. I wonder if anyone else noticed that apparently the Sorting Hat of the new dimension knew what it had experienced in the old one? :p And there's a hint that Fawkes may also.

Rereading this and loving it. :)
csheila chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
Great story.
PurpleArrowhead chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
this is not a chapter , I want to file a complaint, this is a full blown story, and a really good one at that. add a few changes and tweaks, develop a different magic system and you have an original work I see me taking your spot as headmaster albus
gabzep chapter 1 . 2/18/2020
Wow this was bloody brilliant!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
That was a whole lot of WOW. You did a lot of amazing things there. Kudos.
rock on
Mercutio chapter 1 . 1/19/2020
Brilliant story. I was particularly taken by Dumbledore's thought that Hermione was less suitable for Harry than Ginevra, because Hermione wasn't very strong-willed. A very nice bit of perspective, that - Hermione is quite strong-willed, but has no support in this situation. When the whole world is against you, very very few are strong. And most of those are mad.
PGHammer chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
I read (and reviewed) this fanfic where it was originally posted; I am glad to see it made the trip here undisturbed.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Loved it,but I wanted more XD - Still I think the ending was pretty great.
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
Awwwwwww, I wanted to read more and more and more and more about how their lives progress! (And I wanted to see Ally maybe pair up with the aforeunmentioned Neville, too!)
Crakaz chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
I enjoyed this but I kept accidentally hitting quick jump and spending 5ish minutes finding my spot.
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »