Reviews for Parallels
Majerus chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
While it could have been broken into multiple chapters, that is my only solid objection.
A very entertaining tale, thanks!
yoo gud chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
I've been coming back here on this site and I have to say I'm no where near impressed. I'm amazed by what you've made.
Winlyn chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
Beautiful...

Just the right mix of pain, action, treachery and love.

Thank you for the story!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
Fantastic story. After the million word epic Sunset/Sunrise, I wasn't expecting to be as impressed from this relatively short story. I was wrong. There is a reason that this is on Robst's fairly short Favorites list. This is good.

Alyx,
If you see these reviews, people are still praying for your loss and missing Bob.
O'D
hisnhers chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Beautifully written. Situations were gently handled. Loved this fic.

A definite favfic!

his
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
I enjoyed this.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
Thanks!
scyfly chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
if ally wasnt legally disowned then why did she have to give up all the money?
nothing in this story makes sense, if potter and black were around how did the pureblood gain so much power? why didnt dumbledore himself so anything to prevent it?
this is pure bullshit, so much power elemental of every kind why not make him omnipotent, pureblood halfblood muggleborn fullblood... just making it up as you go.
yeah this is crap
scyfly chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
convenient that his spell does not just travel dimensions but locations aswell, how else are you gonna setup a confrontation like this with dumbledore
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
I love a happy ending!
yuyuyre chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
This was a beautiful story, beautiful indeed. My vocabulary isn't advanced enough to explain the sure emotional power in the first fifteen minutes of it. Please do the world a favor and keep writing, your work is truely a gift.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
An amazing enchantingly enjoyable story! Thank you for a great premise and well written prose.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Fuck you. Tell your mother that she was a lousy lay, and her cocksucking leaves much to be desired. Maybe your sister is better up to snuff, you fucking waste of flesh. Go to hell, where you'll see your father.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Seems flat at the end compared to DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL! Maybe a bit more...? The end just felt different from the beginning and kind of a letdown.
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 7/19/2019