Reviews for Imperial Pawn
Star wars fan chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Why must you stop all your thrawn stories! Just as things start to get interesting and you've convinced me your ideas are good you just leave the stories hanging!
Y U Do Dis! :(
Bushwah chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
I guess... it's over? What a weird place to...

Meh, it was beginning to drag.

Not as good as the Silm parody, but a decent fic. Mit'thraw'verin (that is his name, right? I'd copy/paste, but we all know why that wouldn't work) is a cool OC, and I'm going over to my sci-fi shelf to reread the Zahn trilogy. It's late, but there are more important things than sleep.
Kelana-ti chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Huh. this is very interesting. Is there a sequel? I'm going to have to check...

The writing works quite well. I love Thrawve thinking through things... like a mini Thrawn, in some ways, but different.
Isabelf Drottning chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
ithought Leia. Just what I didn't need right now./i

What was she ithinking/i?
Isabelf Drottning chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
"He opened his eyes, and found himself looking at Pellaeon's com button."

Com button. Would you believe I read it "con bottom"?
Isabelf Drottning chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
"We need everything required to take care of a kitten."

Poor Nimir!
doctor953 chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
the ending seemed to come out of nowhere. is there going to be a sequel anytime soon?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
very interesting
Neila Nuruodo chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
Very intriguing. That would be likely to cement his loyalty to the Empire, if only because he wouldn't feel safe in the NR (not that anyone should, IMHO) ;)
elven-cat2 chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
Well that was a relief that the Republic did not plan on trying to assasinate Thrawye. I was kind of thinking it was possible for them to have attempted it(I usually think Bothan when I consider the Republic now).

The way you are leaving this story looks like you will have a followup, maybe in the Vong timeframe? Anyway the ending is a little abrubt, almost jarring in a way. But I have to add this was a good storyline for you to have explored.
elven-cat2 chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
Well it was nice to see the "kitty" is having a fun time exploring. I could just visualize the "out of armor Storm Troopers" spending some purrfect time with the kitty. Yep a nice kitty can just make anyone feel better (maybe not Palpatine, but most anyone else is ok).

What a way to end the chapter, so now Thrawye is in danger of assaination and not just political hi-jinks. Poor kid, hopefully Pallaeon is all right. That would be a horrible way to be "drafted" into the Empire (although I just an't picture Thrawye as anything but an Imperial Admiral myself).
Neila Nuruodo chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
Nice chapter, don't care if it's short, it's still good. _ Some good plot development, a woman being sneaky, and... OMG Kitten it's so cute I want one...and I think it'll be good for him, hehe. Of course, they probably put some kind of spy device on the poor innocent creature. Also, the last paragraph is hilarious! ;)
elven-cat2 chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
Very good. It seems Thrawve is getting experience of life in the Imperial Remnant. It will be interesting to see what decisions he makes as time goes on. This is a very interesting AU and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
elven-cat2 chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
What a fascinating premise. I actually was very sorry when the original Thrawn was killed at the end of the "command" trilogy, so this story is something I think that I will enjoy. Since this clone has spent so many years in the New Republic, it will be interesting to see what he thinks of the "other side" now. I am guessing that timeline wise this story fits about the time Luke has started his Acadamy? Or is it a little later?
treegirl298 chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
Awesome! There is a disappointing lack of Thrawn fanfiction here. So its an abosolute delight to see one here. I look forward to the next chapter.