Reviews for Clara
me chapter 9 . 7/31
great story :D would love to see more
cadd9 chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Wow! That was a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed the way you tied the movie and the comic together. I lol’d when Verne mentioned the goldfish incident. RJ, Verne, Hammy... everyone was written so believably. As for Clara, at first I was a bit skeptical that you raised her age to 14, but it turned out great. Other than an occasional grammatical error, I have nothing to critique. Five stars out of five.

P.S.- Although I’m reviewing this four years after you wrote it, and it’s likely you won’t even read this, I hope to see more of your stories. Keep ‘em comin!
KhallieGurl chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
I LOVED it! It was a good plot, you introduced a great new character, and the characters from the movie were all perfectly in canon! :). I'm not gonna lie, I was laughing out loud whenever RJ or Hammy spoke. RJ with his TiVo and internet and Hammy with his "FOOD! That's his favorite thing to eat!" comment. Oh, good times. I also loved Clara's one sentence analysis of RJ's personality: "He seemed selfish, lazy, and yet so much more." I LOVE that about RJ's character and you captured it perfectly. ;). It was also just a heartwarming tale and I happen to sincerely love those. Kudos and I'll be waiting for more stories from you!
October Autumn chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I like it!
Katie chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
This was a great story! I really liked the way you inagrated Clara into it, without taking the focus away from the animals. I truely enjoyed reading it.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 9 . 10/5/2006
I really like this story! Especially at the end where RJ turns on the bubbles. Hammy's adorable!
Kagami no Renkinjutsushi chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
that's cool, added thios as my favorite fanfic.

I really like how the animal characters react to human life.
Rochee-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Thank you for the nice reviews! :D Ficcing isn't really my thing but I wanted to see if I could actually do it (not well, but just complete a story :):))
Rikdo Osaka chapter 9 . 10/4/2006
Wow, this was an awsome read i must say and hope to see more you with Cara in it.
hidden stranger chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
WHY HAS NOONE REVIEWD THIS STORY SO FAR? Well, I think it is great, but I'm beggin you, please don't kill RJ, I'm a raccoon lover and don't like to see animals die. but good story so far!