Reviews for Water Wedding
ladyjane025 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Awwww love hakoda, he's a good man.
ladyjane025 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Temper, temper zuko, pride before the fall.
ladyjane025 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Love the sweet Zutara moment.
ladyjane025 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Love Zuko's inner dialogue. Poor zuko, honor robot throws a long shadow.
ladyjane025 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Love how zuko has such sweet inner dialogue. Thank goodness for uncle iroh!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Cute. Hoped that there would be an accident on the hunt and Zuko could of saved them all and proved his worth. Would of liked it more if Zuko kept his scar and learned to except it. I think it makes him look tough.
Uitori chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Loved it! Who's the Earthbender that Aang is involved with?

Uitori.
azure orbis chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
I was compelled to leave a review as this chapter was so intensely emotional and I felt so sad for Zuko, sad for his bewilderment and anger in almost dying on the whale hunt, sad for his inevitable explosion and poor choice of words, and even sadder when he revealed how he got confirmation of his mother's death and the aftermath. But, it was something wonderful to see how Hakoda warm up to him, both sides trying to get along, and finally seeing that Zuko isn't a spoiled prince, he's just very much out of his element and so nervous about the impending wedding. Great job on the writing and I was awestruck when the whales appeared previously. Hunting something so huge in boats tiny in comparison does sound insane.
bricksailor93 chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
I loved this story. You could feel the tension and relief as things progressed and it wasn't so long as to wear you out while reading it (some fics just drag on and on). You are so right with the whole "Why would Zuko be better adapted to the South Pole than Katara?" thing. It was driving me kind of crazy that it seemed that I was the only one who thought like that. I also loved the ending. I was one of those people who have the mindset of "Zuko isn't Zuko without his scar." Now I'm seeing things a bit differently after reading this. Overall it was a wonderful fic, and I'm wondering why you don't have more reviews! Keep on writing!
Shadowhawke chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Really, really enjoyed this. Thanks for an illuminating look at culture as well as the great and touching character portrayals.
Shadowhawke chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
The reunion was lovely. :)
Shadowhawke chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
I love your Hakoda. And this chapter was very, very touching.
Shadowhawke chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
A very, very sweet chapter that certainly smooths over some of the anguish of the last one! Damn I love your Iroh.
Shadowhawke chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Powerful chapter. I really love the struggle you're portraying with Hakoda. And damn does my heart go out to Zuko...
Shadowhawke chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I love the delicate balance of introductions, characters, and matters to be addressed in this chapter. As well as Sokka and Katara becoming national heroes. Awesome. :D The Beloved of the Moon was a very nice, very realistic touch.