Reviews for Growing Older
s. du jour chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I can't say exactly why I like this story-but I just wanted to give you a review and let you know that I did like it, very much.
whydontyouletmedelete chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wow!

nuff said, must put out the computer... sorry XD
claire henry chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
that was so powerful and direct. and I agree with Elexandros it makes it all the more sadder; when she said the more they grow up in Narnia the closer they are to leaving it competely. and I loved the last line " Peter, High King of Narnia, had become a man".
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
sweet...and satisfying. I totally thought this was going to be one of those Back-in-England-I'm-Going-To-Cry-Now ones, but this was really happy. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside and this is so sweet. :)

thanks for a great portrayal of Peter and a wonderful style to go with it. :)

Keep Writing!

Shadow
angry penguin chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aaw. That is nice.
blerghy chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That's a great story! I really enjoyed it!
Elexandros chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
It takes quite alot of talent to make something that short so powerful. It made you sad to read and know that Peter's growing up...especially since you know that the older they get, the closer they get to leaving Narnia. And the image of Rhindon being put into the treasury just made that all the clearer.

Lovely. Simply lovely.
Almyra chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This was so well done! Just lovely. Even though it was short, it was concise and well written, and each sentence was beautifully drawn. I could see each event, even though it was described in a sentence.

I have wondered if ever Peter outgrew Rhindon, seeing as how it was given to him when he was young, and I've wavered back and forth between him carrying a new sword when older or staying with Rhindon. It was nice to see someone else's perspective, and it also explains why Rhindon is in the treasure chamber in Prince Caspian, instead of being lost like Susan's Horn.

Great story - great job!
elecktrum chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Beautiful.
Capegio chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Whoa. For 347 words, that sure packs one heck of a punch. It almost moved me to tears. And I don't cry, really. But the feeling of nostalgia you managed to get, the unwillingness to part and the realization that it's necessary, all of that was really really gorgeously done. You expressed so much more in such a short work than many writers (including me) manage to get in a long one. Really really impressed.