Reviews for As Night Comes On
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Crying, can't write coherently, but this was lovely but I have to go finish my cry now
Sense of Peace chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is seriously stunning. Heartbreaking and stunning and amazingly beautiful. I absolutely love it, even though I was crying by the end.
Lady Asher chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
...Wow. Do you write poetry in your spare time? Because your prose sure makes it sound like you do. This was absolutely beautiful - especially the ending. Thanks for writing!
LensFlares chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This *sob* is *sniff* so *cough* SAD *bawling*!
pond-tastic chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
RIP MY HEART OUT OF MY CHEST WHY DON'T YOU.
OH I LOATHE IT.
AKLDJHGALKJSDGHAKSJDGASDG
BUT ITS SO GOOD.
I CAN'T WITH THE WORLD ANYMORE
Neosatsuma chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
GAH. I was linked here some another site, so I didn't see the description and therefore didn't know it was a deathfic, so it was all the more breath-stealingly sad in the end... But, of course, as others have said, really, really beautiful. I love the poem reference, and the dying flame, and this brought tears to my eyes and that doesn't happen very often.
I also love that they don't really talk about anything- I mean, not about things they wish they could have done, or things they have done, or people they would have liked to say goodbye too- no, they talked about Lassie. I think it was just really sweet and natural. And the repetition of "It's okay," and ohmygoodness I'm gonna go cry now.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Love the Dylan Thomas overtones here.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
;-; That was so sad! And beautiful! But sad! But oh so beautifuuullllllll...
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Loved it! So beautifully written! Amazing!
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
more more, write it from deans POV and have sam die first, i hate it when the story ends right before they die
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Got a tissue I can borrow?

That was heartbreakingly beautiful and very well written.

I am going to go weep now..
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
All to likely an end for the brothers Winchester when they operate with no backup.
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Okay, I've just read a whole bunch of your stories but this one actually brought me to tears.

Seriously, I had to use like 5 tissues before I could see enough to type this.
JennaSPN chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was heartbreaking. You effectively made me tear up.

Loved it
betweenlife chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This made me incredibly sad. It was that fantastic. Thanks!