Reviews for Shattered Glass
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I think I haven't reviewed this fic yet as I only started being an uber ShizNat fan around two years ago and there's so many amazing fics here that I honestly don't have any idea where to start.

I just hope it's going to still be a happy ending slim spite of what's currently happening.
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Yay! Thank you for the happy ending. It's good to know that Natsuki finally said the magic words!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
It's good to know that she's finally coming around.
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Natsuki is really one confused soul in this fic. I wonder if she'll get around and realize what Shizuru really means to her.
jo-Kaon17 chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
nice story..thanks for sharing
tygRrr chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
aww i love shiznat cuteness togetherness, it's the best kind x)
tygRrr chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
) That was a nice story, lovely, pretty much classic
Swift chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Aw, I love this. Sorry for not reviewing each chapter, so here's a review of the whole fic. It's nice to see the Natsuki's not quite sure of her love fic done superbly. Her awkwardness at the beginning really shows how uncomfortable she is, and how she is actually using Shizuru's emotions as a way of manipulating her to stay-all things that I believe Natsuki would probably do. But then the best part, how she slowly really falls in love with Shizuru, it's done so smoothly and unremarkably that it really does bring tears at how sweet it is. And then after all that trouble, the happy ending!

A really awesome fic. I love the storytelling, and how everything is so delicately put together.
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Argh, I just want to smack Natsuki in the face for being so bleh
VanillaSlash chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
I loved it! Natsuki's having trouble saying she loves Shizuru... OMG, SO CUTE! XD
account deserted chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Thank-you for the additional chapter! I love the ending!
account deserted chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I'm glad Natsuki was able to settle her feelings and accept them.
account deserted chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
I definitely like this story. In fact I love it. I think that you hit Shizuru's character on the spot. The scenes where she is not verbally interacting with the other characters showed her as someone who is emotional, and desperate for her feelings to be returned while protecting the one she love.

I also love how you played with the word 'normalcy' through Natsuki's thought. First I wanted to hate her for playing with Shizuru's heart for her selfish reason to keep Shizuru around, but then I couldn't help but also sympathize with her.
account deserted chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I love it when you make Shizuru vulnerable, shattering her mask, and showing us her thoughts and feelings for Natsuki.
The New Mae chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
*Scoffs* Butcher the English language? Hardly! That was amazing. I love your style of writing. You don't describe and explain every little thing and leave it up to the reader to explain in their own heads. I love that in writing. Like the conversation in the previous chapter:

She paused. Tried again.

‘You can’t, because I-’

This time, it was Shizuru, not her own mind, which stopped her.

‘No, you don’t.’

Not mentioned at all, but you can clearly see they are talking about Natsuki's love. Feels very realistic and what the characters would do.

Well done! lovelovelove