Reviews for Every Little Thing
Asweetsymphony chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
Oh my goodness, that cliff hanger. Looking forward to more. Great Job!
urisa chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
Is there any chance that this story may go on? That you will eventually come back and update it? I pray hard you're gonna do so.

This is a good story and what a waste if you abandonne it :crying:
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
I just stumbled across this fic and i perfectly know that the last update was way too long ago. But im hoping that you, author-san will update thia story. This is very interesting.
Thank you!
Xoxo
kenkaofan chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
noo! a clifff hanger!
come back, please come back and update again T.T i really want to read it
u didn't intend to abandoned this story right? cause if you do it will be so depressing :'(
please update soon, lup ur story XD
Guest chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Sooo is he going to tell her he cheated with Tomoe?
natysc chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Update please !
Saskiamq chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
please do continue with the story since it has been so long form the last up date i do like were its going
Pola de Himura chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
please! moooore TTwTT
Royal Orchid chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Loving your story! Just re-read your story and dying for an update!
StarrElizabethKnight chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
kaonee chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
all the time i was reading this, i can't help but praise you more and more for a job well done..it's so good i can't wait to read update soon..
Shcarlette chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
love it... please update fast ...
evelyn chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Much appreciated! Thank you, I DID enjoy reading it... All chapters can't be as thrilling or juicy as everyone wants them to be. We can't expect a lot of drama from EVERY chapter ne? That would just drive me insane. I'm just glad you updated and I'm filled in. Can't wait for the next!
Andrea chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
I'm interested in this store please update soon!thanks :)
ryuuniji chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
I'm a bit speechless :)
I really don't know what should be my respond. however, i still believe we think alike :P
hehehehe :)

I think you could put a bit more story in this chapter about the past of Tomoe and Kenshin or Kaoru and Kenshin. But instead, you decided to leave us with a cliffhanger. i love cliffhanger but not don't want to wait forever with it!

Please update asap. I can't wait to know how Kaoru will react when she'll know what happened five months back :)

ja ne