Reviews for Rules of the Game
Grammar Fiend chapter 5 . 3/7
You have some truly excellent ideas and some unique plot twists that I am really enjoying. However, your English skills need some strict attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are NO apostrophes in pluralizations. This is Primary School English you need to review. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe (with a few exceptions: his, hers, ours, theirs).

Gryffindors, stairs, teachers, ideas: all plural, no apostrophes. Sometimes, in English, we change the word itself to make the plural: mice, men, wives, children, stories. Some words are also their own plurals: moose, fish. Cat’s paw, ministry’s policy (one policy of one ministry), ministries’ policies (more than one policy of more than one ministry), night’s sleep, harm’s way, Potters’ fortune: all possessive, all require an apostrophe.

Keep writing! You can greatly improve your readability by paying more attention to every word you type.

Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
fantasystar78 chapter 38 . 1/9
A very suspenseful way to end!
fantasystar78 chapter 15 . 1/9
Don’t wizards immediately repair broken arms? Why is no e questioning this?
Hetc chapter 38 . 12/17/2020
Chapter 38
Thanks for writing. I'm so sorry about your family illnesses. Take care.
Hetc chapter 23 . 12/17/2020
You may not see your reviews any more, given how long it is since you stopped writing.
I wanted to thank you for sharing your imagination and creativity with your readers. I was disappointed by the unwarranted negativity and vituperation that you had received for generously posting your story.
Your story is interesting, and has some lovely touches.
Let's hope life has been kind to you. Stay safe.
Elevenses chapter 38 . 11/25/2020
Awesome story Sad to say that it seems to be abandoned...but thanks for a great read! You nailed the characters; every time I thought you were about to start bashing someone, you also presented the other side of their character, or their motives, like with Remus, Sirius, and Ron. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
Wait. It says Mild abuse and neglect, and the story starts with a child ABANDONED on the streets of London, homeless.
If that is MILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT, I’m scared to know the extent.
Thisisme49 chapter 38 . 10/14/2020
Why do I do this to myself. Fall head over heels with an old uncompleted story.
Avidreader212 chapter 38 . 9/13/2020
Wow the forever cliff hanger.
So long ago chapter 15 . 9/2/2020
I know it’s kind of silly to complain 10 years later, but...what’s with cast? Did everyone forget about magic?
AJ Granger chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
In this scenario, there's no way Harry goes anywhere but Slytherin, without author intervention because the author wanted it. This Harry also isn't going to do well there. Three months on the street will have ended what little childhood he had and none of those loud, boisterous Gryfindors are going to know how to deal with a child that was abused and then learned to use his cunning to survive.
anonwriter64 chapter 38 . 7/21/2020
Aw man I’m re-reading and that cliffhanger is killer
Gggggggxfhv chapter 12 . 6/21/2020
Oh my god this fic is gonna make me cry, its so wholesome and sad and i love ittttttt
Slytherin'sAngelOfMusic chapter 8 . 5/9/2020
this was a punch to the gut
marvinkitfox1 chapter 3 . 3/25/2020
NO. just... fuck no.
WHY IN GODS NAME is Harry now lying about running away from the Dursleys "because he got bored"?
?