Reviews for Rules of the Game
Guest chapter 38 . 23h
I tried emailing you, but the email got bounced back.

Just wondering if you're ever going to update your fanfictions again?
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 38 . 8/24
thats fucking cruel. this cliffhanger could kill
Fick Chick chapter 38 . 8/21
What a spot to quit at.
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 31 . 8/20
SO FUCKING CUTE
Fick Chick chapter 8 . 8/18
That chapter was intense.
rain614 chapter 20 . 8/15
totally just read that as No im not seeing the hamster lol
What happened next I hope to find out soon!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 38 . 8/4
Great story

Would enjoy reading more...

Keep writing as life allows
seVERITY97 chapter 38 . 7/1
Honestly, I started crying upon realising that the author has abandoned this story in such an awful manner - I mean, now we won't know what Snape and Black and Harry have to say to each other. And just in case, I'm still crying.
SnivellusSnape2003 chapter 38 . 6/18
Please write more!
I'm guessing that this story has been abandoned. That's too bad because it was getting really good. It's kinda fun to see how your writing has improved over the years as you wrote this.
analise17 chapter 38 . 5/26
Dang it. What a way to end. :( I will now live in suspense and add my belated pressure to that of my peers who asked for you to continue this story. ;)
~A.
analise17 chapter 14 . 5/25
Wow. Thanks for writing and sharing this; I hope one day you decide to pick it up again but until then I have *38* awesome chapters. I'm absolutely astounded by your great take on the characters and their reactions and I love how Dave Granger isn't an afterthought as he is in the book. Go Dave! And of course long live Mentor Snape! And Harry - that kid's got guts. ~A.
I'm begging you to update this story is amazing please
psycho bunny chapter 38 . 4/15
I just found your story and made it my mission to read the lot and I really liked it and wish there was more but im glad I got to read all you have written, thank you
2,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »