Reviews for Rules of the Game
cztelnik chapter 38 . 7/2
Just had to read through this again. Still as good as the last time but sad it hasn't been continued ;-/ but it is great up through chapter 38! Thanks for sharing your muse with us readers!
"Now."
... Or in five years? I knew this was unfinished, but I enjoyed reading it over the last few days. Thanks for leaving it up, even without a nice ending.
oreshichigo chapter 38 . 5/23
It has been so long since the last update, so I doubt you will ever finish this. However, I did enjoy what has been written, and I have found I can satisfy myself with how it inevitably has ended. I liked the story though incomplete.
Calmzone1 chapter 38 . 5/19
awesome story, hope you finish it one day.
JM0RIARTY chapter 38 . 5/16
it's kind of sad this is abandonned... because I want to know if Sirius is going to do the right thing or not.

JM
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 38 . 5/13
Would be nice if you actually finished this, or at least put up a notice saying it's abandoned or discontinued or something.
Lliono chapter 8 . 5/8
Oh god i could hold back the tears until that last line by severus, but then they just couldn't stop falling. You write very well.
bluekitnaru chapter 38 . 4/20
pleas update
SuzanneN chapter 38 . 4/8
Hi, I really, really, really like your story and I hope you will continue with it (even after almost 5 years).

I am wondering how it will continue and if Snape will get his head out of his ass and see that Harry wants him and not Sirius.

Well, hope you will continue so please, please, please update soon! :)
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 38 . 3/25
This is such a wonderful story! I love Snape mentor fics, and this is one of the best I've ever read. I have seen some of your AN's and I'm amazed that you were writing most of this with regular, fast updates! As you also mentioned numerous "reviews" that just asked for an update, please forgive me for requesting the same. I looked at the date of your last posting and it's years ago, so I assume you've quit writing, but please consider continuing mg this story! It's SO well done, so if you still have any interest, please bring it back! Either way, I've loved reading so thank you for sharing your talent with us :)
thehpfan123 chapter 38 . 3/14
I loved your fic. I hope you update someday.
KitkatMoon chapter 38 . 3/8
Love your story
hunteresse chapter 38 . 2/24
Ok, I know it's been a few years since this story was updated, and so you might not be getting these reviews anymore... but I just wanted to let you know that I think you've done a great job with this one. I really like the plot, and I like how your characters interact with one another - in this chapter especially, I like that Sirius doesn't just pitch a fit or disregard Harry when he realizes how deeply attached Harry is to Snape. I really hope you are able to continue with this story some day, but if you can't, I enjoyed what you've done so far! So thanks. :)
Ae3qe27u chapter 37 . 2/14
Just saying.. I'd love to see you continue this. :)

Just saying.
InArduisFidelius chapter 38 . 2/10
This fic really is brilliant. It is a much more natural mentor!snape fic than most. I really hope that one day you find the inspiration to finish this.
2,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »