Reviews for Rules of the Game
trace chapter 38 . 6/29
I'm kinda glad Sirius is gonna do the decent thing here for Harry's sake. I wasn't sure he'd be capable of it, after Azkaban and all.
Severus is such an awkward turtle. Harry is all sorts of adorable. Remus' passive aggressive one upmanship was kinda funny.

You did a really good job of portraying the destructive and illogical thought patterns of an abused child. Protecting his abusers because he thinks the fault is his. Severus being such an awkward turtle in his attempts to get the truth from Harry to the point of verbal abuse, telling a kid his relatives want him dead. All in his weird socially and emotionally constipated way of sharing. And Harry is used to being mistreated so he prefers Snape's way of caring as brusque and awkward as it is. It feels more real than McGonnagal's way of caring to him. And fair enough too. One instance of a hug and sharing what she remembers about his parents does not make a decent relationship. That, and he would always be waiting for the mask to fall and the other shoe to drop.

The fact that when the trio went to her with pertinent information she dismissed them telling them it was not their concern; whereas Severus heard them and told them he was taking action. Its probably why they don't really bother telling McGonnagal anything anymore. Going straight to Severus when they find out things.

Poor Severus, he's going to have a heart attack when Harry's name comes out of that goblet.

I enjoyed reading the interactions between Harry and Severus. Warm-fuzzies for the win!

I would like to see the DMLE and the Daily Prophet's reaction to Peter being found with Voldie's wand. I think it would be fun thinking up sensationalist Rita Skeeter-esqe headlines. "You-Know-Who's Wand Found! Was Pettigrew There?!" Yeah it'd be fun.

It makes logical sense. Your story, I mean. It has been an interesting roller coaster ride. Thanks for sharing.
NOOOOO! You can't leave it there!? Come on! I NEED SEVERITUS CUDDLES AND FAMILY FLUFF! ;;;_;;; I just love this so much! Pleeeeeease continue this! Please! Pretty please!
Kitty chapter 38 . 6/1
8 years since you updated. Sorry its been abandoned. Good so far.
I know this is fiction but come on! We are not living in Victorian England anymore. Eleven year old children do not live rough on the streets of london without the authorities swiftly stepping in. I can't read this.
kaira-hime chapter 38 . 5/11
wait... that's it?! I need more updates! please I'm loving this story! I want to see Harry grow up!
SnapesPainfulMemories chapter 38 . 2/27
so.. that update sounds so good about now.
Draeconin chapter 21 . 2/3
I'm still waiting for the humor that you labeled this fic with. So far it's been unrelenting angst.
JM0RIARTY chapter 36 . 1/24
I think I stumpled over this fanfiction some time ago... Don't remember if I left a comment then... but I really really like this fanfiction... Severus is such a complicated and somewhat insecure character, it's quite hard to write him... I'd like to know what is going to happen now that Sirius is entering the picture but it seems that this is abandonned (like Harry was) which is a shame because it's a good one

JM
Larenars chapter 38 . 1/8
This is a really awesome story. I can't help wanting more but I know how life gets so I'll just say thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/11/2017
Firstly might I just say that this is an amazing story I have literally read the whole thing in less than 2 days. But secondly I during right now cause you can’t leace it on a cliffhanger like that. It’s killing me. But anyway I love how it’s Harry hermione and Nevile I think it’s so cute and they work so well together and your characterisation of all of them is very well done. But PLEASE UPDATE! I need more!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Sorry but you made Potter absolutely retarded and for being out in the streets so long I don't think that would be reality. Some fanfics make him too smart and boring it's really hard to find a balance.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Half of London wants Sharia law anyways without understanding it's full implications and either look at you like your an alien from Mars if you educate them or they will scream your a racist,bigot,hate science or all three. I say let London rot to hell they are well beyond Sodom and Gomorrah levels of corruption with no godly morals.

God actually owes them an apology.
jasnrob chapter 38 . 10/4/2017
Enjoyed your story!
riverrat1 chapter 38 . 9/24/2017
Why did you stop here? This is an amazing story but it feels incomplete with your ending.
Lady Rebell-K Malfoy chapter 38 . 9/18/2017
Wow! Such a great story! This is too good, don't stop it there! There is just one thing that's buggering me though, and it's the part where Harry broke his arm. It does not make sense that it takes that much time to heal because in the canon story, they have the skele-grow to mend the bones! And all his other injuries too, there potions and balms and spells to heal much faster in the wizrading world... but appart of that, its perfect. I really like the characterization of Sirius in this story because he is not all black and white about snape, even if they hate each other, he is able to be rational for Harry.
2,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »