Reviews for Rules of the Game
DoctorSWHolmes chapter 38 . 4/15
I LOVE YOUR FIC

Could you please (please please PLEASE) update it ? :D
Corwyn chapter 38 . 4/13
I'm loving this story so far, and I hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 38 . 3/7
A very beautiful story. Please update soon.
Lilyluna43 chapter 38 . 3/6
WHAT?! You can't stop now! This is pure torture! Please put at least the next chapter! Please!
Lilyluna43 chapter 33 . 3/5
I hope Sirius won't be to awfull towards Harry and Severus when he discovers their bond...
Lilyluna43 chapter 32 . 3/5
Just wanted to point out a small mistake: A few chapters earlier, Lupin already told Harry that he knew Lily and James, when they were before the painting of the red-haired witch. So it seems a bit illogical that Lupin tells it again now and Harry acts all suprised and everything
Lilyluna43 chapter 24 . 3/5
I loved this chapter!
Lilyluna43 chapter 22 . 3/5
Loved the last part!
I imagine Snape overhearing them and sneering in his best Snape-like voice "Indeed, Mr Potter, indeed"
Lilyluna43 chapter 14 . 3/5
Can't wait to see what Mr Granger is going to do about the Dursleys!
Lilyluna43 chapter 12 . 3/5
Awww! So cute!
Dogs324 chapter 38 . 2/25
I have really enjoyed reading your story! I love how you've been able to shift the elements of canon and make them your own. I am sad you have not been able to finish, but I imagine the real world has gotten in the way. My hope is that Harry would stay with Snape and maybe slowly get to know Sirius. Eventually I would see Snape gaining guardianship of Harry with Sirius' approval. Voldemort's servant didn't find him so he just stayed wraith like forever. Anyway, that is just what I imagine the story would be like, or something along those lines. I hope someday you find your muse and finish this story out. :)
cztelnik chapter 38 . 2/19
Still an awesome fic! Someday I hope you write the Sirius scene telling Snape off for abandoning Harry out of fear of being rejected.
SwordofSlytherin chapter 38 . 2/6
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I NEED MORE!
Arcana chapter 8 . 2/1
If I wanted to be depressed I'd go for hurt/comfort. You have this under humor. I can't stand to read this anymore waiting for something even mildly amusing.
Becklii chapter 38 . 1/11
You have written my all time favourite Snape mentor Harry stories. I've been absolutely hooked. I really hope to see this continued. It is amazing an tear jerking and fun... so many things. Perfect pace and just wow.
2,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »