Reviews for Rules of the Game
Draeconin chapter 21 . 2/3
I'm still waiting for the humor that you labeled this fic with. So far it's been unrelenting angst.
JM0RIARTY chapter 36 . 1/24
I think I stumpled over this fanfiction some time ago... Don't remember if I left a comment then... but I really really like this fanfiction... Severus is such a complicated and somewhat insecure character, it's quite hard to write him... I'd like to know what is going to happen now that Sirius is entering the picture but it seems that this is abandonned (like Harry was) which is a shame because it's a good one

JM
Larenars chapter 38 . 1/8
This is a really awesome story. I can't help wanting more but I know how life gets so I'll just say thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/11/2017
Firstly might I just say that this is an amazing story I have literally read the whole thing in less than 2 days. But secondly I during right now cause you can’t leace it on a cliffhanger like that. It’s killing me. But anyway I love how it’s Harry hermione and Nevile I think it’s so cute and they work so well together and your characterisation of all of them is very well done. But PLEASE UPDATE! I need more!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Sorry but you made Potter absolutely retarded and for being out in the streets so long I don't think that would be reality. Some fanfics make him too smart and boring it's really hard to find a balance.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Half of London wants Sharia law anyways without understanding it's full implications and either look at you like your an alien from Mars if you educate them or they will scream your a racist,bigot,hate science or all three. I say let London rot to hell they are well beyond Sodom and Gomorrah levels of corruption with no godly morals.

God actually owes them an apology.
jasnrob chapter 38 . 10/4/2017
Enjoyed your story!
riverrat1 chapter 38 . 9/24/2017
Why did you stop here? This is an amazing story but it feels incomplete with your ending.
Lady Rebell-K Malfoy chapter 38 . 9/18/2017
Wow! Such a great story! This is too good, don't stop it there! There is just one thing that's buggering me though, and it's the part where Harry broke his arm. It does not make sense that it takes that much time to heal because in the canon story, they have the skele-grow to mend the bones! And all his other injuries too, there potions and balms and spells to heal much faster in the wizrading world... but appart of that, its perfect. I really like the characterization of Sirius in this story because he is not all black and white about snape, even if they hate each other, he is able to be rational for Harry.
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 38 . 9/14/2017
IT ENDS HERE? HOW CAN IT END HERE?! NOOOOOOooooooooooooo IT'S SUCH A GREAT STORY NOOOOOoooooo
May this mark the first time I broke the internet etiquette rule of NO ALL CAPS.
Crimson Rhage chapter 38 . 8/30/2017
Oh come on! How could it end like this?! This is such an amazing story and I have loved every minute, although I do wish for Quidditch at times. Even knowing where the story left off at I would read it every time and recommend it to others. Still, how could it end here?! We of course all know what will happen and thankfully I can imagine the mostly happy-ish ending that would occur. I truly hope you will eventually return to this story and give it the ending it deserves. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/22/2017
Wow, it's been a long time since I've read this but it's good to read it again.
I hope you will continue this story (even though it has been 7 years and you're all grown up now) as I like it and think it is a good story where you gave the books a twist. Please try to continue with it or put it up for adaption. Maybe someone else can finish it for you?

Well, anyway: I hope you update soon :p