Reviews for Invisible
Archaic Tears chapter 16 . 7/18
Hm I'm guessing from the last few chapters pacing that you lost some steam for this piece. It's understandable though. It makes me sad that the whip cracking smartness from the initial few chapters has seemingly diminished over the course of this story. This most likely doesn't matter at all to you now after 7 years. Afterall, I am just an avid reader with a bunch of opinions nothing more. I'll be stopping here for now. Thank you for the story in any case!
Archaic Tears chapter 13 . 7/18
hmm I was expecting more bite from Haruhi. To be honest this chapter didn't do it for me. It felt forced but given the author note above I suppose it was to garner reviews and viewership to please the rabid fanbase at the time this was written. Oh well it doesn't matter now its been years since this was completed, lol.
Archaic Tears chapter 12 . 7/18
oh my...that chapter finish though :O
Archaic Tears chapter 11 . 7/18
I love the pure intelligence that is reflected through the word play between Haruhi and Kyouya. It fleshes out the characters so much more and always leaves me contemplating on their actions and choices by the end of each chapter.
Ygrainne chapter 10 . 2/21
Wow. I never thought about chairs, doors and laptops in that perspective. I notice sometimes that when I don't write for a long period, that my hand shakes and my handwriting is kind of strange. I will read that book. It seems a good reading. Oh, I love story so far.
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 11/5/2014
Perfect. This story was perfect, and I think it showed the relationships within the club really well, as well as how they all feel about Haruhi. Very rarely do I see a story that sells me on a pairing like KyoyaxHaruhi, but this one really works. I think you've captured the two of them brilliantly, and seeing as Kyoya is my favorite character, that's saying a lot!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
rotten water melon
ElykaEvelyn chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
I've just finished reading all of this, and I am amazed. This has such a brilliant storyline, and it's so captivating. I loved the random science parts. :)
spottedstar1123 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
That happens so much to me. I'm about to say something, but change my mind at the last second.
bf142128 chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
this is amazing and i thank you for finishing it. Thank you so much... they finally understand and i just... I can't tell u how happy i am that this happened.
Tigrou19 chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
Ooww...

Even if it was OOC, I loved this story ! :)

Thanks for writing it ! :D
MyLifeMySoul chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
The author notes are more or less th same length as the chapter it's self...e.e Why is that? I mean don't get me wrong i love the science and you author input, but...
Butterflies Dust chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
i loved the conversations between kyouya and haruhi. it was just so...like them. its now 1:30 am on christmas day and ive wasted my sleep reading this. it was amazing though and loved it sooo much. :)
Destinies Entwined chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
i enjoyed this a lot! though i think tamaki would done more sulking than raging, ne? Haruhi ALWAYS managed to put him his place...being his corner of woe, lol the lawyer and the businessman indeed! _
DBZZY chapter 20 . 11/1/2012
is this the final chapter?