Reviews for Invisible
Ygrainne chapter 10 . 2/21
Wow. I never thought about chairs, doors and laptops in that perspective. I notice sometimes that when I don't write for a long period, that my hand shakes and my handwriting is kind of strange. I will read that book. It seems a good reading. Oh, I love story so far.
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 11/5/2014
Perfect. This story was perfect, and I think it showed the relationships within the club really well, as well as how they all feel about Haruhi. Very rarely do I see a story that sells me on a pairing like KyoyaxHaruhi, but this one really works. I think you've captured the two of them brilliantly, and seeing as Kyoya is my favorite character, that's saying a lot!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
rotten water melon
ElykaEvelyn chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
I've just finished reading all of this, and I am amazed. This has such a brilliant storyline, and it's so captivating. I loved the random science parts. :)
spottedstar1123 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
That happens so much to me. I'm about to say something, but change my mind at the last second.
bf142128 chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
this is amazing and i thank you for finishing it. Thank you so much... they finally understand and i just... I can't tell u how happy i am that this happened.
Tigrou19 chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
Ooww...

Even if it was OOC, I loved this story ! :)

Thanks for writing it ! :D
MyLifeMySoul chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
The author notes are more or less th same length as the chapter it's self...e.e Why is that? I mean don't get me wrong i love the science and you author input, but...
Butterflies Dust chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
i loved the conversations between kyouya and haruhi. it was just so...like them. its now 1:30 am on christmas day and ive wasted my sleep reading this. it was amazing though and loved it sooo much. :)
Destinies Entwined chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
i enjoyed this a lot! though i think tamaki would done more sulking than raging, ne? Haruhi ALWAYS managed to put him his place...being his corner of woe, lol the lawyer and the businessman indeed! _
DBZZY chapter 20 . 11/1/2012
is this the final chapter?
Chico and Maya chapter 22 . 3/13/2012
this was great. i love how you both wrote, but i must say, i thought you did a bit better in writing the characters personalities, and Wraith was just a tad more descriptive.
LadyVukavo chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
ok, 2 things I wanna put in this review, and I feel bad cause I feel it's really rude, but I mean no offense and hope you both realize this. I feel the story definitely became written better when wraith-san stepped down and Neko-san stepped up, but at the same time...no offense Neko-san, but I think the ending was kinda suckish cause even though there was OOC-ness going on, it was plausible OOC-ness but the ending doesn't seem plausible at all. I'm sorry, I normally don't review and I don't recall ever writing a bad review at all so I apologize.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Totally understood 90% of the quantum physics. (Kind of made me sad, when she tuned it out) and I'm still in Highschool too!

Yeah for chemistry. (Both elemental and romantic :D)
cassie246 chapter 22 . 5/23/2011
i know this is an old story but i will still review. i am actually a HikaKaru fan but i swear this story almost converted me XD and i did have a moment in my first story with a little KyoHaru :). i think you think to low of yourself. this story was awesome and it didn't seem too OOC to me. nice job finishing this and if you ever talk to Wraith tell him i liked the many physics entries. XD i lol-ed at them :) damn this is a long review so i shut up now. once again good job to both.