Reviews for Youishuutou
TonuraAtsuke chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Nice story! It's so sweet and sensual. :)
SlytherinWarriorSlayer chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Awesome sexy story
I enjoyed it a lot but there is a word imoto that is not in the english dictionary and was wondering what it meant
An anonymous yuri fan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Hi there! :D

I just wanted to say that... I couldn't take the elf's poking anymore ; 3; I knew that it wouldn't stop until I reviewed, so here I am!

ALSO, great fanfic! x3 I'm such a huge Sachiko/Yumi (and shoujo-ai in general D) fan, and you are definitely amongst my very very favourite writers for them 3 The whole mood was very nice, and while I didn't completely unterstand when it was or why they were there, it just felt.. right. o

There's just one tiny little thing that I have to mention, though!

There's quite a big difference between WraPping your arms around someone or raping them... xD The image made me laugh, but still, the modd and all was well preserved 3

Hum, I'm not very good at being coherent 'D

Anyway, good job!.d And thank you!
wet-lips94 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Anime/Manga isn't my cup of tea to be honest, but I was stumbling across them more and more, so I thought I may as well read one. I'm quite glad I did read this one as it was rather good :)

I like how, even though I don;t know that characters or anything I could still follow along - but I guess thats the beauty of one shots - you don't always have to rely on the background story to get it. x
Slyfox00 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Hehehe that was "cute" (to say the least) very well done thanks for writing.
BlackMoonlilly chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Totally ausome fanfic, I really enjoyed it! Please, write more?
jAnine chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
wow.. u sure are good.. ur words are turning me on. ;) taking my breath off.. _ i would love to hear some more. add me.. .. u sure do know how to seduce a woman. :)
Touzen chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I'm sleepy so I considered not reviewing, but elves have a tendancy to scare me so...anyways, smut isn't usually my preferred genre, but I did enjoy this little piece. Arigatou!
paxbanana chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I have to admit, I just skimmed through it. The grammatical/spelling errors ("bottle of whine" really turned me off) were distracting. The thing that put me off the most was when you referred to Yumi as a "child". I would hope that she isn't one, especially if she's in this situation. Given that you describe her in ways that places her as mature adult (in the way she wants Sachiko, etc.), it was horribly awkward (painful) to read "child" and place that image to Yumi. From what I read, the content of this story is good, but the grammar/spelling/writing itself really cloaks that and makes it awkward to withdraw while reading the story.
dare121 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
great story

don't know anything else to say xD
jargon chapter 1 . 7/29/2008

That's pretty wild!
FreeFall2U chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
very good and very sweet
Shawntail chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
It was really great and so cute

there, reviewed, if I see a little elf at my window these I'll say it has the wrong house ;)
mhary-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Sugoi...I really love it...Sachiko and Yumi rocks!

Your story is really awesome!

I hope that you can make more stories about them...
xazngrl06x chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i liked it...

it was sweet...

i hope you keep writing stories as good as this one!