Reviews for Because I Love You
almakazam chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is beautiful. The words, the story and the emotion, everything's great. I feel so sorry for Rick, but at least they've finally learned to accept things. Great job, keep it up! :3
Sugar.Milk.Tea chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This touched my heart so, and I felt so sorry for Rick.
HmGirly chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Aww what a nice story! I never liked Rick before reading this, but you inspired me to make him a good guy in my story, I see him in a whole new light now! Poor guy... anyone who's seen the person they love with someone else can relate completely. Good job!

Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
wow,that was totally AMAZING!I loved it!You did such a wonderful job of portraying their feelings and showed that even if they're not togther,they still love each other as friends AW!aha,you have to write more stories,and I bet they'll rock,awesome job!
A Spot of Bother chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I'm not familiar with the game, but this is still very powerful. I have no idea who these people are, and I'm still getting caught up in their pain and confusion. A very nice piece.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Aw, I liked it! I really, really liked it! Fabulous job.
Chicken Yuki chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Rick and Karen as friends, dealing with a first love gone... interesting concept.

Even though I end up torturing Rick in my few Mineral Town Fanfiction, I actually sort of like the guy as a fellow chicken lover. It's just... I do feel the guy has a few exploitable faults that make him unlikeable... (and it's not just his "nerdiness". A friend of mine thinks he's pure evil...)

So yes, I enjoy this take on this Relationship... even more so of its unique set up that has Rick dealing with heartbreak... and a heart compassionate enough to accept that the object of his affection is in love with somebody else. It's a theme I seem to enjoy a lot, for some reason. It's sacrifice, and it shows true compassion.

Anyway, this was great. I'm sorry for rambling, and... well, I have other stuff to do, so thank you.
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
*gaspies* Yaay! This is wonderful! It's totally how Rick would react, too. I love fics where they can maintain their friendship despite one of them moving on romantically.
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Aw, thats really good! Karen and Rick are so sweet. Great story!
Kairi Tsubasa chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
That was so good. I usually don't like Rick/Karen fan fics (well they are both my least favorite characters) but you made it really good. I give this two thumbs up. :)
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This reminds me a bit of my oneshot with Gray and Mary but yours is WAY better. Cute, I liked it.