Reviews for Evil Help is Hard to Find
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/12
I'm such a noob, I don't even know who Azazel is, or where he comes into it, but, even though I don't know what the storyline is, this still cracked me up. Awesome. Absolutely awesome. Just that last line. Just... brilliant.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Ahahahahahaha. This is so funny. I loved just how much these demons could not understand of the plan and what they were supposed to do. His losing his temper as he had to explain everything in a million different ways was hilarious. As was the idea that John got some laughing matter at some point in this horrible situation.
XxBiz13xX chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh Lord. It's like Abbot and Costello with an outnumbered, evil straight man. I WILL be reading this to people I know. Well done, as with everything else I've read. Really love your work.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I swear for a moment there I thought that he will just give up and go back to hell whahahahaha... ROF LMAO

"But you could be John," added the possessed woman, looking alarmedly at her cohort, "and just be pretending to be possessed to put us off guard..."

Oh great. Now they were trying to think. "No! If I was John would I be asking you two fools to guard me?" Excellent whahahahaahaha

The Demon sighed. "Extra thumping." "Oh, okay, got it." I could just imagine the confusion

"Ooo! Ooo! Can I pick my next host myself if that happens? Because, uh, I don't normally do girls." The male called from the door to the front room. "Um, sorry, was that 'don't let them salt us into the closet', or 'let them salt us into the closet'? I missed that bit. I was kind of looking at the meat sacks' CD collection. Didja see? They've got-" Stop it, it is inhumane HAHAHAHAHA

"I have to go torment John some more. Thanks to you morons, he's now in here with me, laughing his ass off at us." :wheezing from laughter: I am right there with ya John...oh man...:wipes tears: they should make one episode like this...they really, really should.
67impalalover chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
OMGROTFLMFAO! wow! that was amazing! great job! you have NO idea how hard i laughed at that!thank you SO much for posting this! you totaly made my day worth waking up for!
Aesculap chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
"Thanks to you morons, he's now in here with me, laughing his ass off at us"

note to self: Stop reading CaffieneKitty's stories when people are watching

This story was so much fun to read!
Ignore-Account chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh my, that was just brilliant. Hilarious. I almost died of laughter at the Demon's reactions to them! Excellent writing, you've made my day, thank you )
LadyLinteweth chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
no wonder John couldn't retake his body! He was being kept weakened by laughing! Well, that's certainly a twist
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
hahaha that was great. john laughing his ass off. o the cd collection. loved it
Anon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
(Ok, this is probably an old story, but whatever)

This is very funny and well written, I could see it happening. DT will never be the same again. You should be writing your own stuff.
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was hilarious! Loved the last line! :D
cirana chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
gd fic,love the last line
tehstripedpajamas chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
only john would. *snicker*
InaneRamblings chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
oh my god, the poor yellow eyed demon. but seriously, what cornor of hell did those idiots crawl out of? great job!
luvjase chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was great! Very funny. LOVED the last line! I'll be looking for more of your work. Thanks.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »