Reviews for Jack's Origin
pain in the mikta chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Another fine one !

Liked the background you gave to it !

:-D
tulips chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Just browsing around looking for a nice little SG1 episode to read on a lazy Saturday afternoon and came across your site, I really enjoyed this story, thanks. I will now look through your other pieces of work and hopefully I may find a sequel, lol!
VampirateLycan chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
Nice! :)
LCTC chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
*takes back the rolling of the credits*

MORE! I want more! It can't be over! Come on! I think I heard that Sam was pregnant with a boy! At least, that's what I picked up from the convo at the end of that chapter! I want LOTS more! :)

Er...please? *lol*

LCTC
iges2u chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
Good chapter. Please continue.
iges2u chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
Good continuation, even if there were no direct answers.
iges2u chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Very mysterious... - but good.
iges2u chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Good start - interesting story.
dudiwuda chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
ah,this was good.

ineresting point of view and peculiar story-line put in.

I liked this story:)

you really have a talent to write. Use it!:)

heh,oh,so interesting that whole 'of the Universe'!

a different insight in the stargate history,mythology,so...

it's always great to read something new,like this:)
Shippy Angel chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
hey lesly! your fanfic are always so great!

finally my pc is back to normal again! YAY

and YOU ROCK!

oh btw, I am Thais! uahuahua I forgot to tell u i have a logon in here P but i never get to post anything anyway

gosh, i just loved the 1st chap oo' gotta love these guys!

GO ON!

:* kisses
scarletwitch0 chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Very nice ending! I like your hypothesis. Don't agree, but liked it anyway. Okay, I'm greedy..where's the next one?
scottiedog chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
This story was very good! Lots of action as well as bad guys and good guys!

Good Job!
ascifigirl chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
great story! thanks for sharing.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Great start! And I mean REALLY great (shippy) start. Loved the breakfast banter and the conversation in the briefing room. Of course you should continue; laying down clues like that? Please go on; can't wait to finish the other chapters and see what else goes on.
PhDelicious chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Liked the tie back to earth mythology, I'd been starting to wonder if you were going to actually explain it or leave it for the readers to work out on their own.

And of course Jack being cooler than the Ancients is always fun. ;-) And once again the rest of the team is clueless about the Sam/Jack...memory wipes are useful aren't they. Of course I'm left with a few fun theories, but I'll wait to see if you pick this universe up again.