Reviews for Reunions: Alternate Version
majishan chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
i wonder who ranma's wife is?...
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
kaori and yoshi chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
you are very evil! oh the horror of cliffies! *sob* my favorite part is when he gets his necklace back for his mother! it was very sweet!
mycroft216 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
intreating story rewrite, nice job condensing two chapters into one
jbrome chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Is it Kasumi? She seem to know who Ranma is married to. Please update.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Interesting.
killroy777 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
kasumi?
Celestial Indigo chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Good story so far. Couple of things that I would have done differently though.

1.) Add a flashback scene with Keiko buying the neckless from Genma with a small curse placed upon him as he leaves. Mostly for comedic purposes.

2.) Change (and double check the name in the begining) of the Masaki clan. Too original unless you're planning on adding a family line to Ranma (i.e. Tenchy Muyo saga). It's too confusing there so it needs a little clarity.

3.) At no point did you mention the arrival of the suitors/rivals. They were just suddenly there after the meal. Where did they come from?

4.) This is also too quick of a Ranma-solves-everything sequence.

a.) Genma getting away-or-not unscathed. What happened to him? did he leave or not?

b.) Cologne's/Shampoo's choice? What was it?

c.) I would have had Ukyo ask for something in return...in private.

d.) The Kunous'. At least there was some form of closure there. But nothing came from the mouth of Kodachi. It was like she was mentioned as an after-thought...just before leaving.

e.)Soun/Ryoga-No mention of how Soun would know of Ryoga's curse, nor any reaction to after the mock anger. And where is bacon-bits anyways?

5.) No reaction to Ranma's new appearence? Nor what he looks like after the technique from Ka-san?

Just a few suggetions to change this chapter from good to great. Later. I look forward to the changes/explanations.
DarkShinji8003 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Great Story Looking forward to more. and as far as Ranma's Wife that was easy. you left a rather large Clue that any one could have seen. Nabiki. but i could very well be wrong. and you forgot NOT in this line "Now will you disown Ranma because he is completely human?” asked Yusuke."
FalseExact chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Don't have a clue as to his wife might be, but this is an entertaining story none the less, really want to see you continue this.
SailorNova007 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
add new chapter
cooking babe chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
this was nice.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Great. Who's Ranma married to? I'd think Nabiki (although my favourite pairing is Ranma/Kasumi) but Yukina would be interesting too.
gort420 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006