Reviews for Scheherazade
mayuralover chapter 5 . 2/2
Hehe, I came back to reread this :3 I really like this story. but seeing it unfinished, well, I can't help but be a little sad.
Breeluv chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
maura chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
This is so cool so far! Are you ever gonna continue it?
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Yay hooray *applauds all five chapters*

Um in short I guess you did well author.
BluSakura chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
Oh, wow.

This really is quite amazing. ] I like the Ahiru-Fakir scenes. They're very in-character, and the development between them is subtle, yet very apparent. And Scheherazade is a well-developed OC. Great job!
akaiihana chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Oh no, I cam back to read this again and I took a look at your reviews. This thing ate up practically my whole review and left only the first part of what I'd meant to say. . So sorry. I'll try writing it again.

First of all, I commend you for the detail that you put into your writing. You really explained how and why everything happened. If you had Drosselmeyer's power, you'd probably have no problem at all with having your story pulled into following reality, and you'd probably be able to toy around with people's lives if you wanted to (not saying you would, just saying you could XD)

You spelled pendant "pendent" in the last part of the third chapter. Also, I had a hard time figuring out what you meant by your sentence "Fakir finally snapped out of his daze and as the light swallowed Ahiru, he suddenly felt the cold fingers of something unpleasantly familiar grasping at him." Or maybe that was just me .;;

That's probably the only mistake I found. Yaay good for you! Practically everything's flawless.

Also, I loved it that you used the name Scheherazade for your OC (I happened to have read that particular story when I was younger and I loved it) but it must be a big pain to type (I mistyped it twice while typing this XD).

That's about it, really. But maybe in the future, you would make Fakir a little less mean to Scheherazade? XD By the way, if you could take the time, would you read my fic? I'd be really happy if you did. I'd like to know what a good writer thinks of it since I'm not really that good .;; thanks a lot!

Update soon! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :D good luck with your graduate school applications too! I know how you feel, only I'm applying for college XD

akaiihana chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
Interesting storyline. :D update soon!
ek-sen'trik chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
omgomgomg, you UPDATED! xD

I won't be able to sleep now (midnight over here). lol

Hmm, where to begin? Where to begin?

Kya~! I just loved this chapter!

Hmm, ok, ok, Ahiru is half-girl again! Woot! *celebrates* && I don't care what Fakir says. Scheherazade is leik awesome. Hmmyea.

Alright, fangirl moments aside for a moment, I really, really loved this chapter. I know I said it before but it isn't just the plot and the interactions between the characters (which are, btw, superb and so well...hmm, I don't have a right word for it but can I say, "displayed"? Ack, that's not the right word for it...*continues to think*) that are so great. Your story's structure is wonderful and the details and descriptions are extremely lovely && I just envy your talent and wish I could write at least a fraction as well as you do.

Oh, and I knew it!

I had this theory pop into my head a while back when I was thinking back to your story about Scheherazade having the power to manipulate reality with her voice and you could imagine how ecstatic I felt when I read this chapter. && it all fits since the real Scheherazade told stories orally.

Hmm,, yea...

But I'm glad she's not mute! I would love to hear her voice and I wonder which voice actor would best suit her. Teehee!

Furthermore, her past was very beautifully described though it's almost tragic about her unrequited love.

Oh, I want to point this out since it's been scratching at the back of my mind. When she was telling them about the king and how he fell in love with the fairy/woman with the purple eyes, I thought the term "purple" seemed, forgive me if offend you b/c I have no intention of doing so, bland. I thought "violet" would be more appropriate for story-telling but that's just my opinion.

& Fakir’s reaction was very well done. In fact, too well done, but I guess it’s a part of his character. Lol

His protectiveness of Ahiru is so admirable (aww! *squee!* xD) but at this point I kinda see it as a more of a older brother to little sister protectiveness than a romantic one (though there are potential hints ~_) Can’t wait to see how you’ll develop that.

But whether Sheh-chan did the wrong thing or not, I couldn’t refrain myself from yelling “Fakir, ya FOOL! How dare you make a girl cry?” Oic…lol. I mean, he’s a knight, right? Or former knight, anyway, but still…aren’t knights suppose to show respect towards women? Is chivalry really dead? (I’m being dramatic. Just ignore me. ;)

&& Ahiru! I want to hug her! She’s so sweet and cute! Gotta love her! I think even all of my own future original characters would all grow to love her (except maybe one…ha, I’m so excited! *just wish I could have the time to write it*). She is our angel from above, our saint, our shining H.O.P.E. *adds sparkly stuff to it* Hmm…if everyone in some way like Ahiru, it’d be the ideal world.

Aww man, this review is just too random. Ack, sorry! I guess I’ll end it here. I should probably go to sleep anyway. :P Lessee, did I leave out anything?

Oh yes, I noticed this one sentence: “None of us was any the wiser about it, and we lived life according to the dead man’s wises.” Did you mean “wishes”?

Hmm…yeah, that’s about it. Again, very awesome chapter. I will be patiently waiting for your next one, which will be awesome, too. And *le gasp* you have graduate school applications? Geez, are you a junior in college? D8 Well, good luck on that. Must be stressful. It makes me fear sophomore year. T.T

Anyways, take your time w/ your next chapter and keep up the great work. *still waving fan support flag* xD

SailorMelina chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
This is incredibly well-written. I especially liked the part where Scheherazade mimed her own story. Really, it's hard to find things this well-written in fanfiction (and boy have I been waiting a long time for you to update! lol). Thank you for adding! I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder what the moving gears will bring...
mari chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
woo... i can't wait to read the next chapter!
TTF12 chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
totally awesome! i love this story! please update!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
OMG, I wondered when you'd update. This story is so touching, but I wish you'd have updated sooner. Anyway, try to continue more!
Manda-chan chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Brilliant chapter (This thing ate my review once already, so hopefully this one goes through). I love the way you're building story progression and character interactions at the same time (that can actually be pretty difficult to pull off, from my experience), and the pace is level enough that nothing seems rushed or abrupt. You're working Scheherazade's character in nicely, too - and I'm not getting any Mary Sue vibes from her. She's interesting, but I think most of us are being a little cautious like Fakir, cause there's still that mysterious air and a lot of things we don't know. And I'm so glad you included the fire festival in this (I always thought that was a cute idea). Fakir and duck!Ahiru's interactions are fun to read and the one scene with them by the window was very solemn - but it was nice to hear Fakir voice his thoughts for once...and then realize what he was blurting out. XD I'm really surprised how well you're managing to keep both Fakir and Ahiru in character (their inner struggles and feelings, interactions with each other and other characers). I'm really impressed, since I think they're two of the hardest characters in the series to pin down that way. You're doing a great job. :D And I really like how you executed Scheherazade's dance/singing. ...But you left off on such a cliff-hanger, darnit! XD Hope you continue soon!
ek-sen'trik chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
Yay! New chappie! Very awesome one, too, btw. ~.

Aww man, I wanna go grocery shopping with Fakir! xD lol

Hehe Anyways, glad that Sheh-chan is getting more accustomed to her stay in Kinkan. I can picture he character. She'd look so cute.

Hmm...snakes, huh? *wonders if has any relation to the creation story/Adam & Eve*...*is thinking too much* ; J/k! J/k! Well, in some religious scriptures or whatever, snakes are symbols of evil, right? That just popped up into my head. *ish also a person who goes to Catholic school* So I wonder how they will affect the story but yay! Now that Ahiru is finally human again, she will be at least a little less vulnerable?...Unless she quacks, then she'll have to run really fast. (Why is the image of a gigantic snake chasing duck-Ahiru stuck in my head? Urgh!)

Ok, putting all that aside *Yuuko "aside" gesture* yay! FakirxAhiru moment, though it was kinda short but sad and sweet, nonetheless. Yeah, Fakir really does seem to be really reculsive than before. He's such an angst bucket. :P

But at least his thoughts are for Ahiru && aww, they just make a lovely couple. *thinking ahead again* *starry eyes*

Oh, screw the real self things! It's not like she's not going to lose her existence as a duck or whatever if she does become human again as long as she realizes this but she does deserve happiness! Which is why Sheh-chan is so awesome! *has no clue how she did it but it was just absolutely cool*

Hmm, about her voice...maybe she can only sing at night?

Haha, I can totally picture her with that cute, determined look on her face. How old is she, btw? I imagine her as around the 15-18 age range but I could be wrong.

&&, Fakir has really good hearing. xD

So does that mean that Drossel-brussels is going to appear soon (or maybe he already has *can't remember really well if he did* oic!)?

&& hmm, wonder how Fakir will react to all this.

*wonders how long review is this time* *is pretty excited about the next chapter*

Yeah, I guess that about sums it all up. Hee.

Did I mention this was an awesome chapter?

Can't wait for the next one!

Great job! Keep up ze good work! Looking forward to your next chap! *&& insert fan support flags here* *waves them*

x.j. is such a goof ball.

Bai~! xD