Reviews for Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesn't
Aww chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
At is all I can say: awwww :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Good start idea but huge lack of realism and insufficiently developed.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nadamalki chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
My heart ached from beginning to end. You truly mastered each character, even those that were minor. Dean on the other hand, goodness I was dying every time his scenes would play, you managed to make him helpless yet strong at the same time. Glad that they made it out of all that gore in the end... Thank you for sharing.
Mohoro chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
I'm usually not one for adopted Sam and Dean but I actually like this story a lot, surprisingly. It was simple plot but had all the right emotions boiling around to keep me entranced.
Thanks for all your hard work! I enjoyed reading your story!
Yorushike chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
Hi,
wonderful story. Beautifully written. There are a lot of stories out there that deal with child abuse but only a very few that are even slightly realistic. Yours is one of them. The whole story feels very alive and the characters real.
Greetings Yorushike
Miss Light Bright chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
So far I LOVE this story. The only thing is: The quotes are a bit distracting. But great story.
greendaypumpkin chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
Great story, I'm so glad it had a happy ending. You handled a disturbing subject matter very well without going into too much detail or taking Dean out of character. Good job.
Supervillegirl chapter 18 . 9/15/2010
Awesome in every way possible! The meeting between Dean and Sam, and then Dean and Sam finding out they're brothers, and then John meeting Sam and Dean...exactly the way I would've written it! AWesome!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 18 . 1/13/2010
OMG! :0 aah

this was AMAZING hun...ah

LOVE IT

this fic friggin ruled hun x
CatishAngel07 chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
Wow, a very good story here. I usually don't touch anything that has the two in their childhoods or teens, I've just seen people go so wrong with them. But this, this is definatly one a the few great ones I've read. I like how that brotherhood bond is there. Throughout all this you also never went, over the top and to the extreme. I mean yes there were intense parts of the story but it just, seemed like it could have been real. Even though hunting was in this, this story is somehting that could have happened to my frined, to someone down the street. I could SEE this. Looking at that last sentance I see how weird it it but it's true. Anyway, great story and I really hope to see more from you. Later.
Saffygirl chapter 18 . 8/21/2009
Awesome story!
Darthnikki chapter 18 . 9/7/2008
What an amazing story. Heartbreaking at times to think that a human can inflict that on another. I sometimes hate the human race for all the evils that it can inflict, but then sometimes in the darkest of hours a small ight leads the way out. I'm so sorry that you're friends had to go through similar experiences. Rape wether its of a male or female leaves us with the same feelings. Of feeling dirty, worthless, that somehow it was your fault and the mind numbing terror in the dark. I hope that your friends have the strength to get through it all and someone sends them some blessings for happiness they deserve it xx
apieceofcake chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
Good story, nicely done! Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
ricksweet chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This was good, when are you going to write the sequel?