Reviews for The Quest
sherryola chapter 25 . 4/22
Wow, I really enjoyed this. I'm confused about some things, like what the hell is going on with bartlett in regard to Josh, and what aobut Josh and Donna, but i'm going to check out the sequel and hopefully these things will be resolved. I love the whole feel of the story. It's like watching an episode of the show, with the intensity,the dialog, the maneuvering behind the scenes, the anxiety. It was fantastic!
lvigil chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
not sure if you will get this message, as i see the date of the story. But love the way you wrote this.
Luv2Live chapter 25 . 11/22/2012
Such an amazing story, with a true gift of writing!
plague2005 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
I am really having trouble connecting with your Sam. Because it seems out of his character. Maybe if it was Toby and Leo and not Sam, that would have made sense. But Sam is the one who doesn't care about political implications to do the right thing. Remember in Season 1 when he wanted to be a friend with the call girl eventhough that would cause a lot of trouble to the Bartlet administration if it came out. So this Sam who is being subtle and manipulating than being straight forward and standing by what's right is very out of character.
Annon chapter 25 . 4/16/2006
This was a great story however there were several problems with incorrect words and such. Most likely caused by the spellchecker which olny says that they were spelled right. Only the times where i had to read a sentence over again to get what was ment to be there did it throw me out of the story. All you really need is to go back over it once more, i find that trying to read my stories and essays out loud lets me catch most of my errors. But still this was a very good story and i can not wait to read the next one.
Joy chapter 25 . 10/5/2005
Fantastic Story! Loved every word of it!
Ishie chapter 25 . 2/25/2005
Wow. I can't believe I just read all 25 chapters in two days. Have to admit, I got so swept up in the story that I think I missed a few of the minor details. Will definitely require a reread (or two) but for now, I'm off to 'Heaven and Hell.' Great job, guys!
DavidB226Morris chapter 23 . 12/10/2003
I originally wanted to read the sequel to this story (so long ago that its name escapes me) but because I am an orderly man I read this story first.
I am not going to tell you that you are abrilliant writer who has done a fabulous job of capturing the mood of the show because you've already been told that before in better phrases. Nor will Itell you that you have done an excellent job of giving the staff of the show and accurate portrayal as well as something that the show couldhave done.
What I wanted to praise you for occurs in Chapter 23 when we read a Time magazine article of what life is like in The West Wing in the aftermath of the election. You so eloquently used the writings of a politicAL reporter to describe a fully functional White House (Your section describing Charlie is one of the most accurate description of the mans job than I have seen) You didn't have to include this in your story but you did and went the extra mile on it. That is the mark of a great writer no matter what medium they are writing for. I salute uou and look forward to see how it all turns out.
David Morris
Leyna chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Wow!
lady rosethorn chapter 25 . 11/21/2002
ok, fantastic fantastic fantastic! BUT! DOnnnnaa? oh donna? Josh *has* to secretly love Donna back, right? Ohhhh, i'm so happy they won, (that wouldn't have been a good ending, no, not at all), anyway, i"m going to go start the sequel.

very nice job you guys!
Kay chapter 25 . 11/21/2002
Muahah! Time for the sequel! I'll be up nice and late reading up on it (I'm not sure how long it is now). Forget school, I'm reading! Shouldn't it count as government-learning or something?

_ -Kay
Eolivet chapter 25 . 11/20/2002
While I can't deny this story was absolutely well-written and well thought out, it did seem like part of your focus was on a J&D romance, which then sort of fizzled out. That was very disappointing. But I applaud your skill in writing it and will look for the sequel. Keep writing!
Springrain chapter 25 . 11/18/2002
Wow, I never thought this would be finished! (And it isn't really, you still need to get J and D together.) But great job and thank you very much!
lady rosethoen chapter 24 . 11/13/2002
*gasp* i have to wait for a chapter now? ommmygod. at least three-four days straight reading this engrossing story and now, i will have to wait like the rest of everyone else? :-)

anyway, this is a great story, i really really hope things get back on the ball, Donna makes Josh realize that their "thing" is serious, and things go up. :( can't wait for more!
lady rosethorn chapter 21 . 11/13/2002
please email me, i have some questions! this story is truly amazing, it goes so deep, i can't write too much now because i have to go to school, but EXCELLENT story, wish i could just print it all out as a book, but god, how many pages is this?

if i don't get into college because of math, i'm blaming ff.n and you guys! grr. (just kidding-i just have spent an abnormally long amount of time reading up till now, and it's still not over! which-is good.)