Reviews for Error In Judgement
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 8/26
I want to read a story about Mayor Wayne now.
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/13
Wayne for mayor. I want to read this full story, someone forward this to DC editors stat!
mmooch chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
That was funny. Knowing comic books that may have actually happened at one point too.
Good Person Test
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Poor Bruce, He's going to need a bigger glass. Also if he does dress as a monster raving looney I'd love to see the Joker's reaction. The bit at the end though the fly round the Earth stuff that's just ridiculous I've no idea where you pick up rubbish like that from.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Lolchen chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Bwahahahahaha xD

Poor Brucie.
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You are going to pay my brother's medical bill and my sister funeral bills. They died of an asthma attack form laughing so hard from your beuatifully timed sense of comedy.

I have no brother of sister with asthma.
Menamebephil chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I just want you to know that even if this wasn't condensed brilliance, I would love you forever solely on the basis of the Standing At The Back Dressed Stupidly And Looking Stupid Party reference.

Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
'Put Him in the Mayor's Mansion and Away From Your Daughter'

CLASSIC. It was a great story to begin with, but Alfred's oh-so-helpful comments put it over the top into something even better.

I chuckled at the teasing poke at the Superman movies.

Also, the people that think it's out of character for Bruce Wayne to do something like this clearly have never seen Brucie in action.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Can you do a follow up? It's just too funny.
words behind my eyelids chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
HA! Thanks for the laugh. Bravo
madteen66 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
WOT! the new mayor of Gotham!an awesome slogan lol!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009

Poor him...How is he to be Batman AND mayor.
Kyle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009