Reviews for Intentions
TrapperII chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I really liked this oneshot. Very romantic. I like your sense of detail. The conversation in the snow at the end was very in-character.
Sarah Butter chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
i loved this!
Eienvine chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Yay! I'm so glad he kissed her! This was so beautifully written and emotional that I was sitting there thinking, "If this ends sad I'm going to be depressed the rest of the day." But it didn't! It ended happily! Hooray!
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh wow...Perfect and sweet and just...AWW HOUSE! ::hugs::
Maddeningly Mad chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Aw! . That was really sweet...

And well-written, of course.

I especially like the descriptions!
EvilKath chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Beautiful work. You managed to keep House in character and it really means a lot. What I always find hard while writing characters like House or Jack Sparrow or other outsiders who fall in love but are too afraid to do something about it, is to make them believable. And you did it. I love your Greg, because he is just like he is in the show.
genocideray chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Love the story! Beautiful descriptions,characterizations and... well, it made me SQUEE! :)

Keep goin'!
Mikki13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Oh, wow. That was simply beautiful. I could see it all play out in my mind's eye. You had control of my emotions from the beginning. From tender hearted ("During that seemingly endless period of purgatory, Cameron's scent had become as familiar to him as the soft, teak-oiled smell of his piano") to bittersweet pain ("She is breathless, euphoric sounding and he feels the bile rise in his throat.") to indignant ("This from someone who had to resort to a plastic cup.") to all out enchantment ("He kisses her. Her mouth is warm and breathless and, silently, it starts to snow again."). Your fic rocked. You have quite a lot of talent as a writer, and you've left me clamoring for more. Great work!
classicreviewer chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
love is this thing that readers have for fics so amazing there's not another word to describe them.

i'm in love.
P3zsmaP0c0k chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
So beautiful. I love the whole story, especially the very end of it.. I knew Cameron would open him up. Your characters are so real, so human. It made my day:) Thank you very much for this story!

Bye, Tom
imsanehonest chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Gorgeous. I love your pacing, the almost rhythmic quality you have to your sentences, the way you don't let House become a softy or anything close to nice. (Comment to Cuddy was very harsh. Very him.) And your Cameron isn't weak. She can be written in so many ways, but the direction you've taken with her (strong but hopeful) is definitely my favorite.

Beautiful stuff.
TheCleoEgypt chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Dont let Cameron marry someone else... dont let House be that dumb... Update soon
GabbyAbby chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Aww you leave us there?

I wanted to know her reaction!

I loved it! And that's the truth of it!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 9/12/2006