Reviews for The Internet will rot your brain
FlourFlower chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Pretty cool story and I'll admit I kinda died laughing at some parts. Thanks for sharing!
satari-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
haha XD This fic just made my day. FREAKING BRILLIANT PIECE OF WORK. I love it so much~ Love the idea more than anything as well xD and, yes, where would the fun be if Hal and Transformers weren't in the same fic :D?
Satsu chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Well...

This is a free site, we can write what we want to each their own, ne? That's all I can say "Mr. Gruntsworthy".
pyro chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Nice...nice
RJ Acker chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is the greatest fic I've read in a long time! I
Subtle Sabotage chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That was really funny, and I liked the slashy goodness in the first two paragraphs before Hal hit Dave in the nose. Very funny! I loved the part where Hal was talking about the fanfiction. And the very last line of dialogue was awesome. I look forward to reading more of your stuff, after I wake up tomorrow morning, I hope.
Karu Leonnese chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Heheh...The idea of them writing a Transofrmers ficceh scares meh slightly, but it's still fun as hell.
Galael chapter 1 . 10/17/2006

Otacon X Old Snake...

DEFINITELY NOT MY SHIP.

*shudders*
Mr. Gruntsworthy chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Damnit, jesus Christ! Can ANYONE write a story that doesn't revolve around guys screwing eachother? Seriously! The majority of stories I see are God Damned Yaoi! People use this as an excuse to write their gay fics and get away with it! I rarely EVER see g/g stories, if at all! Fanfiction is not just about SEX or GAYNESS or even RELATIONSHIPS for that matter! Show some talent and write about something else! I'm not flaming this individual story (i'm a guy, wtf would i read it?) but i am sick of seeing all these damn stories and really needs to keep better control over what people post. I mean, I ain't saying my story Metal Gear Shadow is anything special (it has a g/g relationship, but it's not the focal point of the story), but seriously, my story focuses on something other than Yaoi or Yuri.

What's worse is, this is METAL GEAR, people! Why the * would Snake do Otacon? That's the only thing immature writers post for Metal Gear! Take a look at Metal Gear Solid 3: Cake Eater by Marvellous G. That is an excellent example of how stories SHOULD be. Not like this. For the love of God, please, at least don't pollute EVERY god damned section of this site, and keep your homo thoughts to the proper section. Really! This is a STEALTH ACTION game, not Homo Gear Solidified: Snake's Dick, for christ sake.

PLEASE!
Yoarashi-Kun chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I always KNEW there's people who'd prefer WOW over sex, in the way I knew there's bears in some forests and a shitload of bacteria on doorhandles, but when you actually know a person like that it just makes you feel WEIRD. Then again, I'm not a WOWer, si maybe there's something orgasmically wondrous about it that I've missed. Otacon seems the type of guy who'd forget to eat 'cause he played an MMO for three days straight.. Or writes fluffy fanfiction. And prefers them both over mating.
Synthesis Landale chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Thank you for a really, really good laugh! This is an excellent fic.
Shadowstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Well, I'm sure Hal could skin WoW with Transformers models somehow ;) Cute. :)