Reviews for Conceived
HA! HA! I KNEW IT!
That part where beast boy says "let's watch something GOOD! "Something full of action and blood and carnage!" Is he implying that girls can like that too? 'Caus I'm a girl and my favorite movie is FREAKING FLASHPOINT PARODOX!
C4miner chapter 11 . 1/25
The part with the Titans East killed me, I'm laughing so hard I can't breath.
Bri chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
It's naw dip Sherlock,not no s**** Sherlock lol!
Bri chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
That is so funny he cyborg said "Ya know,you scare me when you get like that"
Oerlikon chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
Beautiful story!

Loved every chapter of it!
Miguel chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
loved it but no love makin was a disappointment
Guest chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
Awesome story ! Loved all The detail to character personality ! Very well written!
unknown chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
one of the best fanfics in the world! your stories are wonderful! i think i ship robstar more than bbrae, but thats coming into question because of you! awesome! thanks for writing!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 19 . 5/24/2015
I loved it!
im begging you chapter 19 . 4/16/2015
ummm... not sure what that ending was about, but the story was good...
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2015
I love this story! It is amazingly original, and the way Beast Boy and Raven fell in love was perfect. If they ever made a followup movie to Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo, this would be the best.
TheGreenRaven chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Hi! I really enjoyed this story, and I'd like to tell you something.. I hope you don't get offended by this, but my native language is Spanish, and I noticed you had some troubles with Más and Menos dialogues... I'd really like to help you with that if you even use them in other stories... there was a line, this one:

"¡Fuera de la manera!" yelled Mas e Manos.

In Spanish, the word way can be translated in two words: 'manera' and 'camino', manera is 'the way you do something', and camino is similar to 'road'. In that situation, they should say something like "Fuera del camino"..

I am 'available' if you ever need help with something like that .
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
I loved the story! Oh, why did it have to end! I thought I was on ch.18 but I didn't know I finished ;(
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
ch.4 ive already salved the mystery!