Reviews for Conceived
unknown chapter 19 . 7/15
one of the best fanfics in the world! your stories are wonderful! i think i ship robstar more than bbrae, but thats coming into question because of you! awesome! thanks for writing!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 19 . 5/24
I loved it!
im begging you chapter 19 . 4/16
ummm... not sure what that ending was about, but the story was good...
I love this story! It is amazingly original, and the way Beast Boy and Raven fell in love was perfect. If they ever made a followup movie to Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo, this would be the best.
TheGreenRaven chapter 19 . 3/26
Hi! I really enjoyed this story, and I'd like to tell you something.. I hope you don't get offended by this, but my native language is Spanish, and I noticed you had some troubles with Más and Menos dialogues... I'd really like to help you with that if you even use them in other stories... there was a line, this one:

"¡Fuera de la manera!" yelled Mas e Manos.

In Spanish, the word way can be translated in two words: 'manera' and 'camino', manera is 'the way you do something', and camino is similar to 'road'. In that situation, they should say something like "Fuera del camino"..

I am 'available' if you ever need help with something like that .
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 19 . 1/2
I loved the story! Oh, why did it have to end! I thought I was on ch.18 but I didn't know I finished ;(
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
ch.4 ive already salved the mystery!
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
chapter 2: at first, i had a feeling that they were pregnant but i pushed that thought aside. well now we know...
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Chapter 1: Both Starfire and Raven went to bed 'early' and they both feel... odd. I have a weird feeling for this one!
Comments: Good first chapter tho!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Hmmm. That whole idea is actually pretty clever. Raven seems a little O. it may just be hormones ;) But sobbing seems a little far-fetched, even with Malchior she didn't Reallllly cry.
dj25taz chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Loved every bit of it
Concolor44 chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
Dr. Light's actions may have resulted in a good outcome, but it's a sure bet he never intended anything of the sort.

I've read this before. I have no clue as to why I didn't review at the time, since that's sort of a policy of mine. Sorry. (But, hey, I got to read it again, right?)

Cute story. Thanks for sharing!
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
They'll stop kicking her stomach, and start kicking her heart. And they won't stop for between 18 and 24 years. Trust me on this.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Good last-paragraph comic relief, there. And that's about the reaction I'd expect.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
FLUFF
FLUFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You do fluff well. I could stuff a pillow with this chapter.