Reviews for Conceived
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 19 . 5/24
I loved it!
im begging you chapter 19 . 4/16
ummm... not sure what that ending was about, but the story was good...
I love this story! It is amazingly original, and the way Beast Boy and Raven fell in love was perfect. If they ever made a followup movie to Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo, this would be the best.
TheGreenRaven chapter 19 . 3/26
Hi! I really enjoyed this story, and I'd like to tell you something.. I hope you don't get offended by this, but my native language is Spanish, and I noticed you had some troubles with Más and Menos dialogues... I'd really like to help you with that if you even use them in other stories... there was a line, this one:

"¡Fuera de la manera!" yelled Mas e Manos.

In Spanish, the word way can be translated in two words: 'manera' and 'camino', manera is 'the way you do something', and camino is similar to 'road'. In that situation, they should say something like "Fuera del camino"..

I am 'available' if you ever need help with something like that .
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 19 . 1/2
I loved the story! Oh, why did it have to end! I thought I was on ch.18 but I didn't know I finished ;(
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
ch.4 ive already salved the mystery!
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
chapter 2: at first, i had a feeling that they were pregnant but i pushed that thought aside. well now we know...
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Chapter 1: Both Starfire and Raven went to bed 'early' and they both feel... odd. I have a weird feeling for this one!
Comments: Good first chapter tho!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Hmmm. That whole idea is actually pretty clever. Raven seems a little O. it may just be hormones ;) But sobbing seems a little far-fetched, even with Malchior she didn't Reallllly cry.
dj25taz chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Loved every bit of it
Concolor44 chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
Dr. Light's actions may have resulted in a good outcome, but it's a sure bet he never intended anything of the sort.

I've read this before. I have no clue as to why I didn't review at the time, since that's sort of a policy of mine. Sorry. (But, hey, I got to read it again, right?)

Cute story. Thanks for sharing!
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
They'll stop kicking her stomach, and start kicking her heart. And they won't stop for between 18 and 24 years. Trust me on this.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Good last-paragraph comic relief, there. And that's about the reaction I'd expect.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
FLUFF
FLUFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You do fluff well. I could stuff a pillow with this chapter.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
... uhboy.

If she felt inadequate to the job of raising ONE child ...

Man. Hard row to hoe. Twins are three to four times as much work as one baby. I know this from experience.