Reviews for Dark Storm Rising
Optima chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Since I had to be at work on the 31st. I read the entire story. Very well written! TL you did not disappoint with Yolanthis 3.

Although Arcee was never a fav character of mine. I do like how you developed her in this story and put an end to the Springer/Arcee love story.

I love Convey as a "Prime" she really handled business. Poor Mags! He needs a vacation. As for Daniel, I'm glad something is being done about his behavior. I wanted to reach through the screen and strangle him.

I really like happy Optimus and his view point (now) about being a leader...for the love of his people.

I can't wait to read more about Rodimus during this transition and the various love interests develop.

I will admit I can't wait for the Mexchalex chapter. I'm curious how it can heal the Matrix.
keeper-of-the-triforce chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
I stayed up all night reading this...
and I loved every minute of it. 3
Phoenix51 chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
How can you be so cruel as to leave us hanging

like that?

Here I am basking in another Fantastic chapter,

Optimus and Rusti finally get a little quite time, Roddi starts to warm up to Galvatron and they both tag-team Ultra Magnus(by the way, I loved his little back ground secret!). We must not forget the Dan-O torture!

All in all a perfect chapter until I get to the end...YOU ARE SO CRUEL!

Please hurry with the next chapter!
Phoenix51 chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
OMG...Your back!

I have missed your stories so much!

I LOVE your new chapter, Please Continue!
OkaniFalls chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
i swear i must have seen this posted in some site by the name of koontah. but one thing i am going to say u are definetly a genious. i hope there is more... lol
pacificuser chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Nice!
Spark Shark chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
Beautiful story, I hope you plan on continuing it. (: Your writing is amazing.
Shadir chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
Your fic is a marvel, me had captured and caught with each it lines. Without counting that you have achieved that Galvatron pleases me and it is the second fic that achieves it.
Warning Contains ALOT of CAPS chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
first of all...

LOVE IT! I want MORE of this I can NEVER get enough of your stories O_o! I LOVE THEM ALL!

Can you fail with your fanfiction?..are you sure you're not a cybertronian whop have lived trough all this already? I mean...such great details, insight and...and...EVERYTHING!

I LOVE this *runs off to start reread it again*
Elita One chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
oh wow it took me a while to read all this

excellent as always...

and now i have to go to work.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
So...how fast can you write? Because if I have to wait too long, I might die from impatience! ;)
Gelendra chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
Glad to see you back! If I remember right, you went on vacation. Have fun?

Another terrific installment. I was holding my breath through the entire battle. Please update soon!

Just a few specific notes:

The scene with Gimlock and Slag was wonderful!

I wonder if anyone else has caught on that Cloudstreaker likes Magnus... and will anyone say anything? I think those two make a wonderful pair!

"Dinobots kick ass," Grimlock declared. "Little rocks have no chance." - BAHAHA -cough hack wheeze (I've got a flu) – BAHAHAHA ! I see they've picked up some earth vernalucar from their time on Earth. Nice!

Static-a streak of stubbornness staring at him as though it were flipping him off. - I've felt the same way several times with various electrical deices... like the ATM at work.

...I want to hit Strike Back... hard...and GO RUSTI! Let him have it!

Nice finisher, Magnus. Shut that guy up! He really needs a reality check sometimes.

I like Grimlocks 'battle plan.' Hey, Football is deadly! :D

The Virus flinched in confusion. - Me too... o.O

Yeah, kinda long, I know. Til later!
Dragon chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
I LOVE your story so very very much !

Its a master piece !

I have read very very many different storys

but your story is the greatest of them ALL !

At least that is what I think :)

keep up the REALLY good work and update really soon

or I dont know how I will handle my nerves on end !

How will it go ?

I wanna know !

so as I was saying (at the middle somewhere) keep it up :)
Solsabre1 chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
Oh,yeah! Chapter nine finally posted, even though I already read it, it's good to see it here. You know there's been one thing nagging at me a few chapters ago that I can't remember if you stated clearly or not. What I mean is did the Decepticon femmes at Monacus cure Optimus of the matrix virus or did they simply cause it to go into a state of submission, because I know Rodimus is still suffering heavy from it, but Optimus seems clear headed.

I sure hope Grimlock survives his bout with Lux and gets a chance to return deserved treats!
Elita One chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
decatron is a loud one

man lots of craziness

is optimus really back yehha

ohh no not Roddi